Completed Report against Teroxa

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Salem, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salem

Salem VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Teroxa
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    N/A
    Which Round:
    N/A
    Time of Occurence:
    N/A
    Reason For Report:
    Been lurking around seeing how the comunity was doing, turns out the staff team has continued it's downhill spiral. I'll be clear, I'm not interested in the excuses @Teroxa gives everyone else or the excuses his peers want to hand out for him about him being "too busy." Or that he will "get to them eventually." It's been months and that's pathetic.

From what i've witnessed of Teroxas behvaior, he seems like a shit lead And I really haven't seen much of him (well, much of him doing anything. I see him pop up on the forums and occasionally speak in sb) since i'm not really someone who's active here anymore. @Humancowcakes❄ already has a report in on him from BEFORE he ever got picked up for mod, which humancowcakes has also tagged him in and reminded him about since being picked up. there's multiple reports he has yet to go back to. I figured he probably forgot again and needed a refresher. If he needs a list here's a few:

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-andrew-temar.52352/#post-550467 <---Temar isn't even a staff member anymore, so technically Teroxa has allowed this report to age out of any possible repercussions or any actions that would have needed to occur. He did acknowledge the report was against Temar, but never concluded anything which should have been handled in the same post imo. there's really no reason he needed to repeat Pacifists words and confirm it was only against Temar. Im assuming he never got the deathscene or logs he wanted and probably never followed up to attempt to keep up on this report. June 6th 2019

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-sam-noob999.52168/#post-548879
    Again, Noob isn't even a mod anymore and is the last person to speak as a "staff member" on this report, It was left to Teroxa and hasn't been dealt with. Also Noob was one of the least active staff and still managed to at least leave a response and deal with his half- Teroxa never left a response and Noob has since left the staff team so he once again allowed another report to age out of any actual importance. May 17th 2019

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-scuffed-water-and-olivia.52073/#post-547578

I don't even know what to say about this one, are you still talking to Olivia and Falcor? how's that going? It's been since May 17th 2019 since you told everyone to "sit tight" cause you'd be back soon with news. (And how did Scuffed get promoted with a report still out on him? could have sworn those are typically a thing that's looked at when looking at promoting someone. So I would assume we have an invalid verdict on this report and that it needs to be put there. Otherwise you, pacifist or highwon promoted someone that had a valid open un-dealt with report?)

This is not lead behavior, I can only imagine how it would feel to be a mod on a staff team with someone who is supposedly "better" than you, and is "qualified" for a higher position but you would be demoted for letting a report drag on for this long or letting multiple reports age-out and he's just chilling with his title like he's doing work. If these reports actually needed action and a staff member needed to be talked to or given punishment for their actions, or if something needed to be done to make the situation right with the reportee- you have waited far too long to be able to do that. You have waited long enough to make you look incompetent as a lead admin. How can you properly lead a staff team when you show them repeatedly that you dont do your job as quickly as you expect them to be able to theirs? There's no way I'd respect my lead, my admin, anybody above me if they showed they aren't capable of doing their job while still expecting 100% from the people below them. Not sure what the inner structure of these teams are like nowadays- but having shitty people on top leads to shit leaking down below.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Highwon myself, If @Teroxa wants to say anything then go for it. But I dont think it's needed at this point. His actions speak for him.

3. Salem

Salem VIP

I would like to add there's also been a report filed by TheDoctor94 which has yet to be handled and was actually hidden despite the list of evidence left there regarding multiple occassions including a prior pedophille incident I was not aware of which, unlike the Dazza incident that he also took his sweet time with, had valid evidence and it took another person getting involved 5 days later to get the incident handled and the pedo banned. so thats now TWO occassions of someone being accused of interactions with a minor where Teroxa has been given evidence and hasn't taken any action until someone else forced his hand. The person who wasn't involved also ended up being banned along with the pedo which confuses me slightly unless you didnt want them telling people they had to get involved. (lets keep in mind evidence for these kinds of cases are usually delicate and upsetting to those involved, hence why they usually would be handled quickly, cautiously, quietly and with respect to the people involved. It makes me a bit sick to think of someone "looking over the evidence" of a predator and a minor and saying that for days at a time when minors are involved and the evidence isnt something that needs to be stared at consistantly nor would the people involved like for you to be doing that)

Also, Teroxa I have no personal bad blood against you I want to make that clear- But this is nonsense. It is insane to me that someone with this type of track record is a lead admin still. Especially when there's been no obvious improvement of behavior.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

thanks for mentioning me, the (according to you) banned person? lolwut

while I agree the fake report against me took a while there was a reason, well firstly I work a lot atm, then, whenever I asked teroxa how the investigation was going I was just told he was waiting on a piece of evidence someone promised him

anyway, as you can see, im not banned, and theres a very good reason for that, to be banned you have to do something bannable, see the "evidence" against me is so fake and flimsy hence another reason my report took a little while, because there just wasn't (and literally cant be because didn't happen) any sufficient evidence and thus teroxa was trying to get more :shrug: also the report from doc was simply moved to (I assume) lead section where highwon can still see it, it was just to stop it from being drama fuel, especially since its been reported privately multiple times

5. Salem

Salem VIP

Im very aware you aren't banned Dazza and if I was speaking about you directly when mentioning that person who was banned I would have mentioned you by name the way I did the situation with you earlier. It's a completely different situation that was completely valid and ended up in COI for the person he took so long "investigating" and I actually don't know the name of those involved in that valid situation- hence not mentioning any names and only listing what had happened and where Teroxa failed to take action correctly.

Also yes the things he's mentioned have been brought to people privately multiple times and have repeatedly led to it being ignored or brushed over, which was interesting when I learned about the previous pedophille incident and Teroxas slow action which again presented itself in your case in more recent times when he took his time to even take your staff title away which should have been done the second there was an investigation of that magnitude on you.

Thanks for your response anyways.

6. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

The report from doc was removed from public view because he is permanently banned which means he is barred from using our services in any way. If that was anyone else, making any post for any reason, it would be treated the same way. If he wants to appeal, he knows how to do it. The report on teroxa from doc is irrelevant.

7. Salem

Salem VIP

The report on Teroxa from Dr may be irrelevant to you but I was using that report in general as another reason as to why I think he's not fit for lead- his actions in the pedophille incident that was brought to my attention because of that report. I'm not Doctors lawyer, I mentioned it because of the evidence that was included of another event similar to the incident with Dazza where the person DID get a COI meaning they WERE engaging in predatory behavior with a minor "beyond any doubt" and it took 5 days plus another person who shouldnt have needed to get involved. The after thought about how his attempts at appealing his ban etc were an afterthought considering Teroxa has been involved in that incident as well and has not been as cooperative or responsive in the attempts. If you want to talk about that being brought up I suggest you go to the person who has been attempting to appeal this ban with evidence for a long time to no avail and while being left feeling ignored by the staff team.
    [​IMG]
    ^^^Again not his lawyer but since you've brought up him needing to appeal it properly because of my mention of the evidence in his report, he has attempted many times, this being one of the more recent attempts, but him showing evidence and attempting to clear his name has been labled as drama and apparently attempting to give evidence for why you should be unbanned isn't something that is actually being allowed to be done behind the scenes. If this were any other person, the ban would be whats considered. not the after "drama" of someone just trying to find out what happened and figuring out how to clear their name. IMO as an ex staff member it's a bit disturbing now to see that you can continue to have a possible false ban and be blocked at any attempt to fix how they are viewed and then told they are not ever going to be considered because them trying to clear their name and provide evidence is somehow considered drama. It appears as if a bias if being used to avoid looking at and considering evidence- but i'll get back to my point.

The report was brought up to show Teroxas lack of action in other incidents, including a banned member feeling they had to go around the rules to even be heard about their ban when its been nearly a year since the ban and 2 months since the report, but again this report is not an appeal for Doctor nor is it the same report that he made so your opinion on how his evidence shouldnt be considered? I dont agree. especially since when looking into it you cannot argue about his lack of action and how he did not handle the valid report against a predator that was in the community and allowed to stick around for days after evidence was handed over. (speaking from experience, it's not usually something that takes days, weeks, months. It's something that gets handled because its a dangerous situation and minors are involved.) Based on that, with the reasoning I had for bringing that report up- the evidence I got from it is not irrelevant and it's slightly disgusting you got that type of message from it when I literally only used that report because of the information involving his horrible ways of handling pedos which any lead in sgm should be able to handle in a trustworthy, quick and kind manner because lets be honest, they show up here A LOT.

Thanks for your opinion though.

8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I lack much of the context for this report to truly give my twenty two cents, however:

Doctor and his ban is a decided matter and shouldn't have any weight towards a report against a lead admin. He's been confirmed to be a manipulator many times over at this point, whether it be towards staff members or community members. He'll use any and all leverage to try and spark a piece of controversy, or to involve himself in something that truly doesn't need an instigator involved. People who 'care' don't try to take people down with them.

9. Salem

Salem VIP

If i've been confusing I do apologize, my main use of the report is the evidence of lack of action on a predator prior to others getting involved which from where I'm currently sitting was repeated in how he took no prior action on the Dazza incident until certain members of the community were in an uproar about it and brought attention to it. I do understand that it most likely wont be something fully considered in the report, I just hope the evidence and incident of the predator issue will taken into consideration despite that evidence coming from Doctors report since it was a valid COI incident.

If he does continue to be lead, I wouldn't consider him a safe person to take evidence of such situations and I would assume possible future victims of the predators that appear here may also not feel comfortable or safe doing so if they knew his previous track record. (if im still being confusing i'm sorry lmao i'm not great at minimalizing my text walls)

hi wink

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello. I am going to just take care of this and put this to bed once and for all. Yes, Teroxa should have handled those reports, and he should have acted sooner on the evidence that was provided to him in DMs. While there are a number of excuses I could give for him, I have no interest in that. All of Teroxa's power has been handed over to scuffed water, and Teroxa is functioning in a secondary position. All will be explained soon, I am sure you can probably guess what is going to happen next. This report was mostly unneeded as Cowcake's report already pretty much handled it. I would also like to ask you to stop talking about things you have no context or understanding about. The evidence was sent at a time where Teroxa was largely inactive, and so he was no really able to actually view it. Not to mention the evidence originally sent to Teroxa about dazza only really showed some creepy behavior, nothing to indicate that he was a pedophile. The evidence submitted by Doctor is highly questionable because he is a questionable source who seems to be rather hyperbolic.

This report is valid, I mean, come on, Teroxa should have handled the reports. Also, if you are reading this Doctor, please stop adding admins. Nobody is interested in helping you go after Teroxa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.