Completed Report against Teroxa

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cash, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Teroxa
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    NA
    Your Steam ID:
    NA
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    NA
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    Within past few months
    Reason For Report:
    Taking way too long to handle reports, then claims he won't change verdicts due to them being "in the past"

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-aria-gazzy.50787/#post-536616 and https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-various-peep.50520/#post-533232
    those reports

rdm one was originally handled by wink before his hiatus​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Still no update on the RDM report as of today​

2. Cash

3. Cash

4. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Heya, I've seen this and will respond as soon as possible.

Also tagging @Highwon as my superior.

EDIT: As you're probably aware by now, we've had some issues with players commenting on reports to get themselves warned lately. To prevent that, I'll lock this up for now. Feel free to message me or any other staff member if you'd like to add something in the meantime.

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Wait- to be fair, this report is only a couple days old. I am not complaining about Teroxa's response time in the slightest bit about this report. The report is less than two days old. My complaint, which I mentioned on my report, is on Sticky and PixeL's ban for keeping the ban while realizing that the ban was made under flawed rule knowledge. I made the report late in to the ban because I didn't realize I was banned until later on.

6. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Thread unlocked by request

7. Cash

8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I was mentioned above due to my silliness kind of helping this scenario, kind of said something similar in shoutbox earlier, I’ll elaborate a bit.

There have been instances, in the past, where former previously (talking 3+ months out) handled reports have been brought up to the administrative team. Often times, the administrative team elected the method of fixing whatever it was that needed fixing internally with no external mention of it.

While I do have a more privy memory or two Teroxa can hit me up about regarding such actions, I really can’t say much more other than that fact I don’t think teroxa is at fault for using such a strategy. That and that spam report is pretty petty still.

9. Cash

[​IMG]
    idk whats covering what chief

10. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Apologies for that, but I'm sure you're aware that there are some other things going on right now.
    While I appreciate the reminder, I can assure you I didn't forget this report. I'll respond as soon as I get the chance to.

11. Cash

Since it has been 83 days since your last response, I would like to bump this

12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.