Remove the Double Barreled Shotgun

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by AAAAAAAAAAAAA, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Hello.

I would like to see the Double Barreled shotgun get removed, as I dont see a way that it could be nerfed properly to a point where it would be balanced.

Currently the Double Barreled shotgun is a slow firing gun, that instakills people 95% of the time. If it doesnt instakill, it's probably because the user was trying to use it as a sniper rifle, has bad aim or the hitboxes failed him. (Aim is hardly relevant because it is a shotgun)

Instakill guns like Harpoon and the Knife are OK in my books, because the guy who used them had to spend a credit to use it on me. The DB shotgun on the other hand is for anyone to find on the ground, and it has practically infinite ammo.

Sure you can't go on a mindless rampage on a group of people with it, but it still makes ANY 1 on 1 encounter completely unfair. If a Traitor has this gun and you have to wait for them to take the first shot to know they are the Traitor, you are already dead. Zero chances of fighting back. No other gun does that, except if the shooter has really good aim for the head.

For a replacement shotgun, I dont think we really need one. There are already so many shotguns on the server. Instead I would like to see the Winchester buffed, as currently it is hardly even a shotgun. It's a rifle without a zooming option. I propose it should get zooming similar to the M16 when you right click with it.

Feel free to reply what you think of the DB shotgun.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

Good luck with that.

Next time, try searching the forums for previous suggestions on things before creating a thread.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

This has been suggested previously. The double barrel is rare and has limitations. The downsides balance it as a weapon. Suggestion locked

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.