Approved -Vader-'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by -Vader-, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    -Vader-
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:20588914
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, today I tried to play some TTT, but couldn't. I thought if I did get banned it would be because I argued with an admin about a slay that happened. So then I looked at the days I was banned for..... 28 days. I knew it was for something serious - couldn't be for leaving with a slay. I went through all the trouble to sign in with steam on here.; my authenticator is on a dead tablet.
    Now, I got banned for "hacking." Who in their right mind would hack on gmod on an account with 3.4k hours played on it throughout a decade. Counter-Strike has 5.6k hours on this account.

I would love to see the proof of the ban for which caused this.

Also, just because people bind:
    bind t
    "t" = "+left; cl_yawspeed 50000" doesn't mean they are aimbotting.

Just because I can kill 8 year old kids with ease on Gmod doesn't mean I am hacking.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Tagging @Fiz to handle this, as he banned you for hacking 1st, please give him time to respond.

3. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

heyo i've seen this and will respond soon with evidecne and such

4. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

i banned you off of this report: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-tons.53122/

but after speaking to multiple staff it was concluded that there was not enough evidence and i used bad judgement. extreme apologies to you and the ban will be voided from your record. please enjoy our servers though and thank you for appealing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.