Invalid Report against Tons

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Tea♥, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Tons
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:20588914 ,STEAM_0:1:421306619, STEAM_0:1:12161306 , STEAM_0:1:42612237
    Your Steam ID:
    No.
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    no
    Which Round:
    no
    Time of Occurence:
    past 7 days or so.
    Reason For Report:
    cheating.

These players are being reported for either blatantly cheating, or discreet cheating over long periods of time. Since there will be quite a few demos, I recommend you compile these and turn them into YouTube videos for easier viewing. Some demos will require you to close any window prompts that appear to continue seeing the game. My apologies for that.

Here are the steam IDs of everyone reported, marked with names:

STEAM_0:0:20588914 (-vader-)

STEAM_0:1:421306619 (rileyking)

STEAM_0:1:12161306 (kirkle)

STEAM_0:1:42612237 (racerboy)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Let's go over the first demo.

vader.dem

For simplification, please use the marks I will provide using these indicators.

clean - moment(s) that are just examples of skill, and leave no room for doubt. The player hit a good shot, and there was no evidence of anything fishy. Or they did something an experienced player would typically do in a given situation. This marking is purposed mainly for contrasting the argument this player is cheating, or defending someone on a report.

suspicious - moment(s) that warrant additional investigation. Could be a suspicious shot, possible aim-lock, or slight evidence of walls. Not enough to ban off of, but is usually a reference point to look at as evidence compiles, or transposes, into this next indicator.

cheating - moment(s) that are clear signs of cheating without a reasonable doubt. Usually impossible flicks, clear evidence of player ESP, aimlock, norecoil, or something that would otherwise heavily incriminate a player and should be looked at with great detail.

Now, let's look at that demo I posted above. Timestamps will be provided at important points, so you don't have to view the entire demo over and over searching for stuff.

1st Timestamp: 700 ticks. Play from there.

~880-920 ticks: looks like slight aimlock, as his cross-hair slightly drags with some unnaturalness around the head.
    suspicious

~1150-1250 ticks: sees someone in the corner of his eyes scoped in at him and shifts aim to that guy.
    clean

~2000-2300 ticks: You should slow down the demo here, as not only does he react insanely fast to this guy peeking him, he also seems to have aim assist, as his aim is seen dragging inch-by-inch to the target's head. This is somewhat clear evidence of aim-assist, but not too clear where I can call it cheating.
    suspicious.

~10100-10600 ticks: Slow down the demo again. Some more shots that look like they're aim-assisted, but I'll call it suspicious.

~11500-12500 ticks: At 11700 ticks, Vader views Lelo through the wall. Could've been radar, but worth noting, as it could explain his fast reaction times whenever someone peaked him. Between 11800-12000 ticks, Vader preaims Lelo as he is about to peak him. Granted, he did see Lelo for a few seconds coming through the door. However, his aim here is a little too perfect, almost as if he knew Lelo was going to peak him there. suspicious.

~13000-13400 ticks: More slow-drag aiming to claim a kill. suspicious.

~13500-End of demo: Watch until the end of the demo. Close the end-round window if you haven't. His aim sporadically locks onto afak's head, bouncing back and forth. Vader then proceeds to take some pot flicks which are also aim-assisted, as you can quite easily tell if you watch even at full speed. Last shot the detective was also aim-assisted. cheating.

(END DEMO)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rileyking's segment.

riley2.dem

400- 900 ticks. Each of Riley's shots on Kala are aimassist. That's the bobbing you see on the shots. Please pay attention to the last shot around on Kala. It is obvious norecoil. There is no movement whatsoever after the shotgun kills Kala. The next shot on clara is aim-assisted by cheats, as well as norecoil. Riley dies. cheating.

(END DEMO)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kirkle's segment.

kirkle.dem

1400-1750 ticks: These shots look a little like aim-assist, as that same bobbing can be seen. We'll mark this as suspicious as we view the next kill. suspicious.

3500 - 3800. Some shots and then a cheating flick with obvious aimlock/aim assist. cheating.

(END DEMO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    racerboy's segment

racerboy8.dem

1-350 ticks: You see shots with the mac10 slowdown the demo about halfway. Looks like norecoil and some aim assist. cheating.

(END DEMO)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this first demo isn't enough for racer, I should have more. Give me tomorrow to add some stuff, as it's late and I am very tired.

2. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

Racerboy and Vadar have been banned for hacking.

More video will be needed for a conclusive ban on Kirkle and Riley. If you have more for those 2 please send them to me or another staff member. Thank you for reporting.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    EDITTTTTT::::: after speaking to multiple staff more evidence will be needed for a ban to be placed on either of these players.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.