Denied toxic447's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by toxic447, Nov 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toxic447

toxic447 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    toxic447
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:64932530
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    the mod get mad because i kill em in his t round and he start report me to get my ban and then he ban me 4 weeks thats veru bad​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello, I have seen this and will reply shortly

3. Noctorious

Hello, and thank you for your appeal.

First, let's straighten out what you think happened. You did not kill me on my T round, you did not kill me at all. I was reacting to the reports players were sending me and what I saw in the damage logs.

The reason you were banned was for mass RDM 4+ the evidence for each RDM is given below:
    [​IMG]
    The reason this is RDM is because you killed a player for being AFK before overtime. You are only allowed to kill players for being AFK in overtime.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You killed Boomer Ted Cruz for shooting you, but logs showed he had never shot you, nor was he shooting any time near when you killed him. Since he did not shoot you, your reason for killing was invalid and was therefore RDM

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    For these I noticed you damaged players as soon as 0 seconds into the round. I gave you a chance to explain why you shot them and you did not give me a reason for it. That makes these the third and fourth rdm.

Before I give my verdict I will ask, have you learned anything from what I've shown you above? If yes, what have you learned and how will your gameplay benefit from this knowledge?

4. toxic447

toxic447 Member

you never give a chance to explain anything wtf , all the afk you kick em of the server anyway

5. Noctorious

This is your chance to explain whatever you want to. What additional information would you like to provide?

6. toxic447

toxic447 Member

just say your veredict i will learn from this report

7. Noctorious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.