Denied Teco's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Teco, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teco

Teco New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ᴛᴇᴄᴏ (copy and paste this it will not work if you jsut type teco)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67288969
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "racial slurs" it started as I kick cause I said a single word nothign wrong then after the kick I was explaining to the admin what he did was wrong and the admin was ladybug and if you say that saying racial slurs is a porblem then you should tell me in the first palce anyways I said the word again in my explainign why it was bad of him to kick me then he proceeds to ban me for 24 hours with omproper reason on deathrun
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I just said nigger and in the rules which I read carefully said nothing about the word nigger sure it is racist but there is nothing wrong with saying it in the rules just read them for proof​

2. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

Tagging @LadyLag

Please wait patiently for their response!

3. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Hey Teco,

You were warned, kicked, and banned for racial slurs, which is a form of harassment. Refer to the second rule in General Rules for Deathrun: "No spamming or harassing other players."

Racial slurs are offensive and won't be tolerated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately, my Garry's Mod crashed after the kick as it did for many others. I was not able to screenshot the ban.

Appeal denied.

On a lighter note, rule #8 on the Deathrun rules requires you to have at least 3+ English characters. If you decide to come back after your ban, please change your name to comply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.