Denied skateass's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by skateass, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skateass

skateass Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    skateass
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting (4 week ban) after doing absolutely nothing related to ghosting.
    Bad Adult (The little cunt who is mad with power) banned me for no reason and has no evidence to back up the ban for ghosting. he also followed my ass from another server and doesnt like me which is why he banned me for a bullshit reason​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did not ghost and Bad Adult has no evidence of me ghosting, he just does not like me. This bullshit ban with no evidence to back it up will be appealed. if not then you people have proven that you are okay with bullshit bans and mods ruining servers and falsely banning players. This will be appealed​

2. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

tagging @Bad Adult please be patient whilst you wait for him to supply evidence and such

your steam id is: STEAM_0:0:81547875
    for future reference

-Irish

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

4. skateass

skateass Banned

that's not ghosting. Ghosting means providing round-related info like telling him who the traitor is or his location. Plus you were already dead when i said that. You still have no evidence to prove i was ghosting

5. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

Any information that can influence the round is considered ghosting. Calling a KOS on someone when you're dead would definitely be ghosting. Please get familiar with the extended rules.

As you can see in the screenshot, @Bad Adult was very much alive after your KOS:

[​IMG]

Could you please explain?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I will give you 3 more hours to supply evidence and give an answer, or otherwise i will mark this invalid.

7. skateass

skateass Banned

Fuck off Woet, you are not involved in this

8. skateass

skateass Banned

Bad Adult you have still failed to prove that i was ghosting. How far are you going to lie with this bullshit?

9. skateass

skateass Banned

• Harassment
    Also Woet shitty job on the photoshop. Bad Adult was dead and never said that shit. This is also none of your fucking concern so fuck you pathetic faggot ass cunt

10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Seeing as you are lying about this ban, and how "i was dead" even tho you can see my text in the original image, I will not be unbanning you.
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked.

11. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

I'll just go ahead and globalise your ban aswell.

Please refrain from harassing other players or staff, especially when they're just explaining things to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.