Accepted Seperate loadout sets for Vanilla & Modded servers.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Acnologia, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Another suggestion by Acno, let's go:
    Whenever i switch between the modded and vanilla servers, I always have to edit my loadout to switch between the AK-47/Colt/Frag and AK-47/Deagle/Incend combo. It can be done faster if we had around three tabs or so in the Loadout menu
    upload_2017-1-29_1-8-18.png
    Right there below the text beneath the Clear option, or in the top right blank area below where it displays our points (shows when we select the Loadout menu).

This has already been suggested before and I'd like to credit the OPs of those threads by including the links below
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/separate-loadout-sets-for-vanilla-standard.7038/
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/changing-loadout-somewhat-for-vanilla.19918/

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

+1
    that a greate idea ma nigga

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 4
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This was implemented for a very short time then was removed. I remember this being a thing for maybe a day or two where your loadout would be different across all the servers.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

This was a thing before but i don't know what happened to it. (I liked it though)

Edit: paci sniped me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I am neutral to this as even if I can't see any downsides I still think there is other things that should be done before this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Don't know why it was removed pretty useful when switching from modded back to nilla, having to mess with the loadout menu just to get it to save before the round starts and kill myself so I spawn with the right gun is kind of annoying(also the save button on the loadout menu doesn't always work~). So yea +1

7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Ayyy Thanks for creditting me @Mystogan I remember it being implemented I acutally was quite happy and shoutted about it to pacifist over steam then it got removed so +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

*cought* we need this

• Old Old x 1
  9. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

+1 I think that this is very useful especially because I often find myself in this sort of situation

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1

11. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

+1 Yes pls

13. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Bump because I still find it relevant and a good thing to implement

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

+1 Please make this a thing, I always forget to set my loadout for like 3 rounds when I go to nilla!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Salem

Salem VIP

I don't have this issue cause I'm physically attached to my ak and have been for like a year.

However, I know a lot of people that do and then forget to change it back. I don't see why we couldn't have maybe two tabs. One saying "vanilla" and one "modded" if you never change your loadout you can just have them both set to the same thing and not worry.

+1

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Lets get this going please. I hate jumping servers and forgetting to put my AK and Deagle on!

+1

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

not a VIP but I assume it'd be useful for the VIP's so +1

18. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

I totally agree; it can be very annoying to have to change loadouts when switching between servers, and this would be an ideal solution.

+1

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  19. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

as i find myself going between servers a lot i deffinatly want to +1 this

20. .shirt

.shirt VIP

It isn't that big an issue, you can always change your load outs. I'm usually on random cause I like trying new c o mbos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.