Accepted Changing loadout somewhat for vanilla

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Paradox, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

At least for me it gets annoying when I hop to vanilla and i set it to ak deagle and incin then later hop to east for example I have to re change it to a colt not sure if it's fixable due to having the pointshops linked and maybe this is a very small thing but sometimes it gets quite annoying :p

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

+1

Loadout should be different from server to server. Ex. Vanilla is set to ak+deagle, West is set to AK-Colt.

3. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Or have different loadouts like;

Loadout 1 Save, Load

Loadout 2 Save, Load

Loadout 3 Save, Load

Loadout 4 Save, Load

Loadout 5 Save, Load

+1

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Think it's annoying for you? Imagine us mods who get called to other servers suddenly and have other things to take care of before we can change the loadout dx +1

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Bump?

• Old Old x 1
  6. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Hey @Robotic Wolf no need to bump, this isnt getting implemented immediately

7. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

After the fun of playing in west 2, using your donor perks to spawn in with an fg42, a Colt 1911, and a frag grenade, you hop onto Vanilla to hang out with friends. Hm? No weapons? Oh, right. Vanilla doesn't have those weapons.

So you switch to the AK-47, the Deagle, and a Incendiary Grenade.

So you're done playing Vanilla, so you go back to West 2. But suddenly, you're stuck with your Vanilla loadout, so you have to go BACK and change it to the FG42, the Colt, and the Frag grenade again!

Suggestion: Allow Vanilla servers and the modded servers to contain separate weapon loadouts, eliminating the necessity to switch things up as you play on the servers and interchange. Thoughts?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I feel like this was suggested a long time ago. Still, +1

9. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Still need this. +1

10. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

+1

I've had to stick with purely Ak and deagle so I wouldn't have had to switch my loadout each time I was on a different server, would be nice to change that.

11. FreeBasin'

FreeBasin' Banned VIP

I have not had this problem so far, but I do agree that it is in need of a fix

+1

12. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

I feel like this is a problem with such an easy solution. Press F3 and change your loadout, it isn't really that hard.

13. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

It's not a problem, not every suggestion is there to fix something. It'd just be adding an extra convenience to players who often find themselves switching between Vanilla and the modded servers. It's annoying having to constantly change your loadout between servers and sometimes you plain forget that you even have to change it and can be stuck with no loadout at all in Vanilla. This isn't really meant to be some innovative suggestion, it's just a little feature that would be helpful to again players who often switch between the modded and Vanilla servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

I agree with that. I would expect this to be very far in the back when it comes to things that need to be added/changed.

15. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1

16. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

+1 would be nice to have multiple loadouts

17. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

+1

Just...please. I beg.

18. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

+1
    I would love this

19. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Though I find the solution for this to be fairly simple, it'd be a nice convenience for players who have to deal with this (including myself). +1 for me

20. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I would LOVE this suggestion being implemented onto the servers. +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.