Completed Report against Tybe

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Agent A, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Tybe
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:68523473
    Your Steam ID:
    Not Needed
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:
    Multiple Rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    6:45?
    Reason For Report:
    Failure to do his job as moderator properly.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    On Mystic, these people were spamming the chat.
    https://imgur.com/a/1yJyK

He didn't do much. Must be busy. Not that big of a deal.

When we loaded on dolls (1st round of the map), I got rdm'd. I was going to make a report to ask why did he decided to shoot me out of blue, but he left so I messaged Tybe that he rdm'd and left.

The evidence for that can be found this report that I made.

I continued to play, minding my own business. Again, people might forget. No problem.

The same group of people were spamming.

He did nothing, however, when @Guilty got on, he gagged these people that were spamming.
    https://imgur.com/a/IlRic

This concerns me because he might not be doing his job as moderator properly.​

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Tagging @Tybe to address your concerns and then @Graze to conclude.

Cheers

3. Tybe

Tybe VIP

holy moly, I didn't notice this until now, sorry about this, lemme look over things.

4. Tybe

Tybe VIP

Alright so yeah, I agree that I wasn't at my best that day, I had noticed that both the Astros were trolling and mic spamming but as you said, I was a bit busy investigating other reports. I agree that I did not do my job properly, and I will stress myself so it doesn't happen again. Concerning your report against catfishman, I did investigate the matter.
    [​IMG]
    I was going to follow through but it appears that I forgot as I went to go finish the other reports while waiting to see if catfish was going to relog. For this, I sincerely apologize for the forgetfulness and my absent mind.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

@Yuuki

This report is valid. I've gone ahead and talked with Tybe about this and he understands where he made his mistakes while staffing here. I wouldn't hold it against him much as well. as we all have off days where we aren't able to handle everything to its fullest. Regardless, thanks for taking the time to report my moderator. If you have any more questions on this issue, send me a message over Steam and we can chat. Cheers!

Report Valid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.