Invalid Report against ori and sanchez

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jiggly-Puff, Mar 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

2. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Just replying to say I have seen this and will reply when I get home from work tomorrow

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Alright, so you are reporting Sanchez for not putting H3ll4Flush in spectator, thus causing delay.

Sanchez has asserted that he did not take action because there was no delay happening as a result of him being AFK.

Let's review the facts, below are the round logs from that time on Dolls.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will now make note of the total duration of each round, the time in which H3ll4Flush being alive affected the round, and whether or not I consider the round to have been delayed.

Round One: In total the round lasted 1:18, with H3ll4Flush's life lasting 1:01. I do not consider this round to have been delayed.

Round Two: In total the round lasted 0:44, with H3ll4Flush's life lasting 0:44. I do not consider this round to have been delayed.

Round Three: In total the round lasted 0:01, with H3ll4Flush's life having no effect at all. I do not consider this round to have been delayed.

Round Four: In total the round lasted 0:26, with H3ll4Flush's life lasting 0:26. I do not consider this round to have been delayed.

Round Five: In total the round lasted 0:26, with H3ll4Flush's life lasting 0:26. I do not consider this round to have been delayed.

Round Six: In total the round lasted 4:04, with H3ll4Flush's life lasting 3:12. I do not consider this round to have been delayed, since H3ll4 was innocent, and his body was never found (neither was the bodies of Sanchez and ori.) Therefore while he was AFK and living for over three minutes, his life did not effect the round in such a way to have delayed the round.

I'd also like to note that the duration of time the map lasted, not including pre/post round, was 6:59. As far as map times go, that is extremely short considering it is common to see single rounds last that long.

Upon looking at all of these facts, I find the report against Sanchez on grounds of contributing to delay not only Invalid, but also extremely petty.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

So to my portion of this report I would also like to mention the concerns brought up in this report:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-jabba.57635/

It is true that we teach our mods to be more lenient in some situations like low pop, RDM against themself and other more accidental things.
    But issues can also arise when a Mod is trying to repop the server and gets RDMed every round, noone likes to be blatantly RDMed, no matter how low the pop is and it might even discourage any attempts at popping the server, which is counterproductive towards what the staffmember joined for in the first place.
    On a second note, it does not help that the player in question who were RDMing, was a player who is known for deliberately targetting and RDMing staff for his own amusement.

Back to Ori and the report at hand.
    Ori didnt handle the situation incorrectly, he even seeked an admin to make sure that he wasnt in the wrong for slaying over this.

While my only concern is that he was questioning himself on the matter. He did the right thing and was seeking an admin for clarification on the matter.

Another thing, as a Mod they have to follow protocol, if they dont wish to slay for RDM that isnt accidental, they do need discretion from an admin in the first place, and since some time went before he could even get hold of an admin, the discretion to not slay wouldnt have been possible to get in the first place.

@ori with a gun followed the correct protocol, and this was not a situation where discretion to not slay would be needed, seing as the one RDMing, is known for their behavior and knows the rules well enough to know what they did, shouldnt have been okay.

Report against @ori with a gun : Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.