Invalid Report against Lordy + technically aris

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TrinityBlade ⚔️, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lordy + technically aris
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    staff
    Your Steam ID:
    no
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    its in the video noob
    Which Round:
    one of 'em
    Time of Occurence:
    after the big bang
    Reason For Report:
    i am reporting in order to report them (false slay)

love you both lordy and aris but nothing gets done if its private, also I want all the staff to learn rather than you 2. :shrug:​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. TrinityBlade ⚔️

3. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Hello Trinity.
    As Aris is only a Tmod and this report is about a false slay, she will only be here as a learning experience, due to Tmods not being able to issue slays.
    The report has nothing to do besides that for her.

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

No, You will still have to have a talk with her about why it was not correct, which is what'll happen to Lordy, added to the fact that she will also have to serve out a slay. Thank goodbye.
    Besides, if she has evidence she should post it, she is training to be a mod :)

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Trinity,

Before I get started, I want to quote what you put in your report response which is the extended rules:

Now, I want to direct you to THIS REPORT which I was reminded of with seeing the context of your report. As you can see in that thread, the report was found invalid and the slay to be valid.

As we can see in your video, the reporter was blocking people. However, the reporter was no putting anyone's life in immediate danger by simply blocking them up there. The root cause of the death of the player that fell was not the block, but the jump. His own free will put his life in danger and caused him to fall.

When someone blocks someone and puts their life in immediate danger, there has to be an immediate danger; hence why it states that in bullet 11. You have to understand that the sub-bullets give an expansion to the definition; they aren't their own separate act. Examples of Blocking being traitorous is blocking someone inside of a T-Trap or in a one entry point room with C4(or even a Jihad).

With all of that being said, I hope this was a learning experience for you, as well as our staff.

This report has been found invalid.

Thread locked.

Edit: I also want to add the Deathscene showing there wasn't a block at all. Thank you @Lordyhgm™ .

-MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.