Guilty-Crown false slay.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TheTrueCatMan, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

Doesn't necessarily mean he was doing it intentionally. Its a sticky situation and I think guilty could've ignored the situation or slayed you. Unfortunately he went with the latter.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If the player was blocking the roof, you could have simply stated in admin chat that he was blocking your path; the same as if a player blocks anywhere else.

The only time it is traitorous to block someone is if there is a moment of impending doom; which is met by someone else's will. The reason that you had no right to kill this player is that you willingly jumped to the roof. I would classify this as more of a crossfire incident; the player was going to where you were jumping and you jumped into him willingly, causing you to fall and take damage. This would be the same as willingly climbing a ladder on dolls, seeing someone was blocking the top and, instead of asking a staff member to TP them, trying to get around them and eventually falling.

The only way that you could have killed this player is if he were to, or attempt to, push you off the ledge with a prop/crowbar among the traitorous acts stated in the MOTD.

3. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

Even if it was crossfire, I still took damage which in a crossfire situation would give me right to kill him. Also, adressing you saying I should of said something in admin chat, I explained everything that I could in my response to the player's report so I did not think it was necesary. There was a three or four round delay and then I was issued the slay right after the map changed. Guilty never asked for any clarifications from me.

Since according to Mango's opinion on an answer, that would still make Guilty's slay false.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

No, it wouldn't. His slay was justified because the player did not cause you to take damage. Excuse him for being in your way of willingly jumping from one location to another. You saw him up there; you knew the risks.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Actually, it was crossfire when you tried to get to the roof. You still had no right to kill the player for it. That's when you crossed the crossfire realm and caused an RDM to happen.

And Mango beat me to the punch.

6. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

As was explained, it was crossfire at the point when you willing jumped and he was there. You Rdmed and got slayed for it.
    As such, this report of @Guilty-Crown false slaying has been found to be invalid. Topic locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.