Invalid Report against Jabba The Slut

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jabba The Slut
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    idk
    Your Steam ID:
    Bronx Zoo
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    Bronx Zoo
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    Reason For Report:
    Boy, where I do even start. I come back to this community in late April, and I see a reports section completely dominated by reports on staff members. You may as well just make a Staff Report section at this point, because this is getting ridiculous.

Now before we begin, I would like to refer all of you to this post, where you may (rule abidingly and without warning point gained) voice your opinions regarding the current Lead Admin / upper staff situation, and how they handle these situations.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/an-approach-to-harassment.55606/

May I remind you, reader, that this is a gaming community for a video game. This is not Social Justice RP, and the behavior of the staff have obscenely surpassed their responsibilities as gameplay monitors, and they have taken it upon themselves to actively encroach on free speech simply because they personally disagree with other peoples opinions, and use their position of power to enforce their own.

The only rules regarding harassment are so bleak, so Swiss cheesingly full of holes that, in recent weeks, we have seen them be loopholed so grandly that you could weave an Afghan carpet out of the amount of loops drawn.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    "Harassment"
    Reported by: Pacifist. Reason: Harassment

Please, dear staff, tell me where at all in this reply do you see me calling anyone a slur, or directly harassing anyone? NOWHERE. Jabba the Slut quite literally imagined that I did, and immediately banned me for it without even questioning the report. When I pointed this out, he said that, and I shall paraphrase, "Pacifist said in the thread that his beliefs aligned with what you deemed to be uneducated, therefore you called him an uneducated hack, which is harassment"

Are... Are you kidding me? THAT'S THE STANDARD NOW FOR STAFF? They have the power to literally just, make up shit, and then ban someone for 2 weeks based on their own fevered assumptions? This is insane.
    [​IMG]

Now, a lovely -- shall we say -- Samaritan, came along and reworded what I said, passing the exact same message as I did but worded slightly differently, but with the same meat of argument as I.

[​IMG]

Pacifist, the one who reported my comment and got me banned then replies to Richard with this. He reported my comment for harassment, but not Richard, who has reworded my exact statement. My statement which was called harassment BY PACIFIST HIMSELF.
    [​IMG]

Obviously, Pacifist is abusing the report system to selectively target people and get them banned. He is an ex staff, and has knowledge on how the system can be played as is playing the system currently, by targeting people and loopholing the rules to get them banned.

Jabba the Slut is actively enabling, if not even in cahoots with Pacifist, by passing these ridiculous bans. I've talked to numerous staff members, some who have been demoted since this began :confused:
    one of them told me to go away and stop talking to them, one of them led me on for over a week repeatedly saying "I'll look at it" before not responding to me for another 5 days, and another one referred me back to the staff member who put me on hold for a week. Finally, today, I got a satisfactory answer from a staff member who will remain anonymous until his summoning due to his helpful demeanor in regards to my situation.

_______

I would like to bring all staff into this dialogue, so we may discuss this here, now, publicly and discreetly for this community to see, so we may all finally have closure and understanding to how conduct has been redefined by Jabba the Slut (a name which, by itself, is demeaning as x The Slut, and can be considered harassment or dare I say triggering to certain individuals given the new standards)

For Non-Staff

• Now remember, friends, I know you all like to read these things and have good input on the subject, but since you'll get bAnNeD for commenting on these which would be a shame, I again will redirect you to this post so you may voice your opinions in a respectful and rule abiding way. https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/an-approach-to-harassment.55606/

@8BitF0x @Agent Knockout @Highwon @Ashes Relandi @Lordyhgm @Bad Adult @Bruno @Coin @Credence @eks dee @EthenAK @Fear☠ @Frost @Makuzi @Irish @j3kawesome @JesstheMess @Jabba the Slut @Ketsu @Logan2 @Moleman @Nathan776 @Nuno @Panduh @Pixie.Danni @Prisma @Reda-Lex @SavannahBanana @Spitefulvenom @SquidgyBoat @Ted @The Carlton @The Muffinman @Uglubathr kaetilbiornsson @Voca @_Falcon
    @Moleman

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

+ For whoever handles this, don't bother tagging anyone in particular. I've already done that for you. Instead, I would like you to go back up and read, and post your take on the new standards of conduct set by Jabba The Slut.

While this post IS a report on Jabba The Slut, it is also a dialogue. Your responses may be reposted in the future regarding guidelines, code of conduct, and staff regulations. For Moderators, do not be intimidated into not speaking about actions of your admins. You have the right to give your opinion, and your opinion is just as important as theirs, or mine.

If you have concerns about 'commenting on a report' which you are not directly involved in, please refer to this thread https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/an-approach-to-harassment.55606/#post-587847

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

This has already been handled HERE.

Conclusion found HERE.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Just because you use big font doesn't make this a discussion forum. This is a report, and a duplicate at that.

5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

No. It hasn't been handled. And no, it hasn't been concluded. LordyHGM saying "I'm from the UK" does not excuse your actions. You do not have the right to make up your own rules, and selectively enforce them on people who you have accused of things they have not even done. You do not have the right to put words into peoples mouths, and then subvert free speech because you disagree with them.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

This is not a duplicate report. This is a new report, regarding a similar situation but with new evidence and context so it may be handled again, properly. Stop cross examining me, and prepare to explain yourself.

7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

@Jabba the Slut

Isn't this considered harassment then? I mean, surely if 'uneducated' is harassment, then 'degenerate' is even worse. Right? Then wink should be banned for harassment.

[​IMG]

8. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

For reference I almost reported Richard R for his comment as well, but I figured he was just taking the piss. Just an FYI.

10. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Richard's comment was debasing the idea and not the person that expressed they held it shortly before as you did to earn your warning point. His intention was probably taking the piss outta the situation and he did so civilly and in a manner that is not harassment. This is a report against Jabba for you receiving a warning point and the new evidence is just going 'why isn't he warned too then!?' and so this is just a duplicate report.

Duplicate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.