Duplicate Report against Jabba The Slut

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jabba The Slut
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    wddwqdqwd
    Your Steam ID:
    wqdqwdqwd
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    wqdqwdwqd
    Which Round:
    wdqdqwd
    Time of Occurence:
    dwwdwdwq
    Reason For Report:
    Alright. I'm getting goddamn shitting tired of this, and I'm getting tired of making these reports, and I'm honestly mind blown at how this person is still a lead admin. Seriously, he's enforcing blatant double standards and not even trying to hide it.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    So heres a post I made, an open generalization, which I got banned for.
    [​IMG]

Here is a post that wink made, which DOES include an insult, which he, well, just look what Jabba said when I asked why he didn't get a warning point.
    [​IMG]

Here is Jabba, literally painting me as the villain when I didn't fucking insult or harass anyone but since he has some kind of beef with me and bans me for quite literally any reason he can
    [​IMG]

HES SAYING I DIRECTED A BROAD GENERALIZATION DIRECTLY AT PACIFIST WHEN I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING NAME HIM. ARE YOU JOKING? How am I directing shit at Pacifist when I didn't even reply to him, or name him? HE COMMENTED IN THE SAME THREAD. Does that mean that whatever is commented in that thread henceforth is directed at him? Get the fuck out of here, dude.

2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

And stop letting jabba handle his goddamn reports against him. I need someone else to look at this.

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

No goddamn it , I want SOMEONE ELSE to handle this report. Lordy has already shown that theyre too busy writing papers to be able to adequately handle these things. I want someone else.

5. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Well, Normally a report on a Lead would be handled by another lead.
    I'm not sure they would make an exception, and I understand why you wish for another person to handle it.
    Lets all talk about this.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

YES. PLEASE LETS ALL TALK ABOUT THIS.

In a respectful, and unbiased manner. I'm willing to do that

7. Nuno

Hongo, Please list all the information you wish to present, and explain it all, in a sensible and constructive manner to why you feel that either you're being targeted, or the wrong punishment was given to you.

Please say it calmly and respectfully

8. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Okay, I mean my original post up there pretty much illustrates the entire issue; Jabba The Slut hates me and he bans me for the tiniest, tiniest things even if they're on the good side of borderline, but simply because I was close to the border, he bans me. He SELECTS ME over anyone else doing the same thing as me, because he is biased, he makes up his own rules and bans people because he disagrees with them, he's out of control and he is not fit for lead admin anymore, and just because his underlings or whatever you want to call mods say that "hes doing a good job, hes great hes a great leader" doesn't make it true!

Like, This is the SECOND TIME this month that Jabba banned me, The first time was because I responded to a message to an ex-mod who gave me a warning point last october, I said to him "ur not even staff anymore hahaha nazi nazi" and I got banned for it even though it was just a goof, and now I'm being banned for making broad generalizations? Like, my OP up there, Pacifist put his comment on a different page of that thread, maybe I didnt even see it, I was responding to someone else and in Jabbas imagination AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE, He says that I SPECIFICALLY TARGETED PACIFIST??? When I wasnt even replying TO HIM? He banned me for that?! He banned me for that.

How is that fair? I hope I was calm enough

9. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Oh, and ontop of Jabba banning me for broad generalizations, LORDY AGREED WITH HIM That I was specifically targeting Pacifist, when I again, as you can see, did not even reply to him at all with that statement, HOWEVER, PACIFIST DID SAY THIS ABOUT ME "You can tell that fucking idiot hongo that I dont give a fuck about his report" after he, IN THAT SAME THREAD THAT MY S.SHOTS ARE FROM, called me despicable, and then called my beliefs stupid. He SPECIFICALLY called me out, called ME despicable, insulted MY beliefs, but just because I said whoever uses X statement is an uneducated hack, and pacifist apparently did agree with that statement earlier in the thread, I GET BANNED FOR IT?

Don't you see my problem with this now? They're literally looking SO HARD at everything I say so they can ban me, even if the thing I said did not break ANY EXISTING RULE, It approached the border and didn't come close to passing it, but they still banned me for it for TWO WEEEKS. TWOOOO WEEEEEKS.

I do not have screenshots of those things that Pacifist said about me, but LordyHGM Does. Lordy has the screenshots in their Discord because I sent them to Lordy on Discord, and you know what I'm going to say if Lordy says that I'm not telling the truth here, or that the screenshots are gone because they arent.

10. Nuno

Why do you think that Jabba would be targeting you?

Is there any reason why he would have a dislike towards you that would want him to keep you banned as much a possible?
    Do you believe that your posts should have received a warning point?
    Would you consider that your own behaviour in the past has impacted the judgement of your warning points given to you recently?
    From today onwards is there anything you would do differently to avoid getting punishments as such?

11. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I know that my behavior in the past has been disrespectful and menace-like, I address that, I even change my name in game to things like RDM Time, Premium RDM, The RDM Dimension, because its ridiculous and I find it funny, and people laugh about it in the server too. It gives folks a chuckle, but I don't run around mass rdming every single map. Listen, if I hated the server, I wouldn't even waste my time. But it's the best server on the TTT list and I gotta put up with that, because I've made friends here and I would like to stay, but listen, ALL of my Harassment bans on my list were put there because of AspiringSun, a guy who called me a 'methhead retard' on a regular basis, they were put on me by a known loopholer of the rules, and Jabba banned me for AspiringSuns reports too.

I don't know WHY Jabba targets me. Maybe its because I'm a conservative, and Jabba is one of these far left types who hates conservatives and blames us for everything thats wrong in the world. He even said that I'm wrong about everything I accuse democrats of being, so maybe Jabba hates me for political reasons, and he uses his power to punish me for that.

12. Nuno

I'll let Jabba have his say in that regard, as a mod/admin/lead should not abuse the right to their powers, Jabba is the best person to give a clearer insight into the in-depth reasoning into you ban.
    Moreover, maybe he is able to explain why the other players you have quoted and showed, didn't get warning points for their posts.

Political beliefs should not impact anyone's judgement when handling people's ideas or beliefs as they provide a biased idea into them.

Also, if you plan on reducing behaviour which would challenge people in question, maybe it can lead to a constructive relationship with them, where you can communicate any queries you have and lead to further improvement with the party in question.

13. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I'm fine with improving my behavior, But I'm still gonna change my name to RDM (word) occasionally because it's fun to do. I mean, with that post, I could've used other words like stupid hacks, or idiotic hacks, but I thought uneducated was the most G rated way to express my sentiment there. But apparently saying DEGENERATE HACKS is fine to Jabba, because since I'm a conservative that means Im a degenerate and thats fine, no warning point no ban

14. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Slap me with a warning point if needed, but I'm technically involved. Isn't this a duplicate report of a report that isn't even finished? How will having 2 reports for the same thing makes any difference?

The only person above the leads is Highwon. And if you think Lordy is too busy, Highwon is way less active. Having a moderator or admin find this valid won't mean that much since they have no ability to punish a lead admin. You can get a "yeah I think you're right" but there's not much more that will come of it.

This is how I'm involved. You responded to an automated message with mocking me about no longer being staff and then calling me a Nazi. And it was not as if my original warning point on you had been personal, you had commented on an appeal that you had no involvement in which you should have known would result in a warning point. The fact it resulted in a ban was not my fault but a fault of your history of acquiring warning point. You say it's a "goof" but you don't know me, we aren't friends, we hadn't interacted enough to even be considered as knowing eachother, and it wasn't done in a funny ironic way like if you had said "if you were still staff I'd call you a 'Nazi' for this lol", it was sudden, and mean-spirited which is why it was offensive.

Edit: The full message sent to me was "hahahaha okay nerd you're not even staff anymore nazi nazi nazi"

15. Nuno

I'll be letting @Jabba the Slut add his own comment to this and he will provide his own account of events and hopefully provide a detailed overview of the situation.

@Noctorious as the person in question is yourself for that warning point, your post provides relevant information, and I agree from your statement that that post, Hongo made from your account of the events shows that it deserves a warning point, and I thank you for you contribution.

16. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It's not a duplicate, Its a different report with new evidence which re-opens it. It's not concluded. And you're right, I did say that. I'm sorry, I thought it was cheeky. And you're right, we aren't friends, and I don't think we are ever going to be able to be.

17. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I'm sorry too, I didn't know at the time you were trying to be cheeky, I could have talked to you first and it could have resolved differently. We all make mistakes, and I'm all for learning from them and redemption. I realized earlier this month that I was talking things a bit too personal.
    [​IMG]
    I wouldn't say we could never be friends, we just have different viewpoints.

18. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Since "this is a different report (on the same subject) with new Evidence.
    im gonna go ahead and lock up this duplicate report and add it to the original one.
    Feel free to continue bringing up your new evidence in the original report.
    2 reports are not needed for 2 complaints that are all related to one scenario.

Locked - Duplicate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.