Invalid Report against j3kawesome

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by dafterwho, Apr 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dafterwho

dafterwho New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    j3kawesome
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:127554210
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:108552535
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    warehouse
    Which Round:
    i don't fucking know
    Time of Occurence:
    some time around 10pm
    Reason For Report:
    Slayed me for defending myself from rdm. Some inno rdmed me but I shot back and also kosed them. When the kos got them killed they reported me, and j3kawesome slayed me and ignored my explanation.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

3. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

I am like 100% sure that this is the correct events that you are reporting for as we did have another report from earlier today that you were debating so let me know if I did the wrong report (though these reports did come in around (9:45pm-10:00pm CST for me)
    Alright lets get down to the nitty gritty of this report - Starting off with Indy's Report on You

[​IMG]
    As you can see, you responded with "you shot at me first" which then I consulted the deathscene which is below
    As you can see, Indy shot no where near you (wall to your right which you were no where near)
    You then shot at him first and also damaged him first as scene with this log screenshot
    [​IMG]
    You did report Indy as seen below
    [​IMG]
    Indy was not slain for this because you did first t-bate him and also damage him first
    You were slain because you did shoot Indy for no reason

I will leave the rest of this up to my superior power the all mighty @Jabba the Slut
    completely unrelated to the report but nice pfp

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  4. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Since i'm mentioned
    I didn't shoot u like josh said, I shot at least a good 45 degrees to the left
    U started shooting me so I kosed u

5. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Sorry, I did forget about this report.

So yeah, it does appear that you RDM'd Indy when looking at all the evidence. I know situations like traitor baiting can be a bit confusing for newer players, that's why I recommend taking a look at our Extended Rules for more information. The relevant information would be point one under Traitorous Acts.

I find the report against my Administrator for falsely slaying you Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.