Invalid Report against HelixSpiral and probably the rest of the upper administration, but mostly him

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TheDoctor094, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDoctor094

TheDoctor094 Daddy Doctor Banned VIP+

Name of Staff/Player:
    HelixSpiral and probably the rest of the upper administration at the time, but mostly him
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    All linked
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    N/A
    Which Round:
    N/A
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Using me as a scapegoat and perma-banning me then not allowing me to apply for staff after I was unbanned from my unjust perma-ban. So I want to be able to apply for staff and for my perma-ban to be voided.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I was perma-banned for "Targetted harassment, blackmail and getting Echo's friends to remove him on Steam" none of which was ever true.

Echo and I were good friends for a year, I trusted him enough to tell him a couple secrets about me. When I discovered that he had been lying to me about many things for attention it did hurt a lot, so I wanted people to know the truth about him by telling them the truth about him. Was I angry? Yes. Did I want revenge? A little, but not enough to want to completely ruin his life.

On the 30th December 2017 Echo resigned from his role as a mod, when others were posting about it being sad that he resigned I used it as my opportunity to tell people the truth about him. So I did just that, I said he probably resigned because of too many lies then Electronized posted something too. Echo also created a report against Ata47 for harassment, but it was a terrible report that was completely false, so I posted on there that it was obvious Ata did no such thing. Echo then threatened me in a private conversation on the forum https://imgur.com/4QjQ77y
    I reported Echo for this and he was warned, I also made another report against him on the forum which Wink dealt with https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/thedoctor094s-report.46212/

People then began to message me on Steam and the forum about him lying to see if it was true, so I provided them all evidence of the lies and that was it, nothing more nothing less. A few days later and I was banned for 26 weeks for harassment of Echo because responding to what people ask you is apparently harassment. Around this time I still spoke to Echo questioning why he didn't just tell people the truth, the conversations were relatively pleasant and no insults were traded.

On the other hand, Electronized also continued to message him and this is where insults were traded, I would agree that Electronized did bully Echo, it went so far that I even told Electronized myself that he should stop https://i.imgur.com/ERG6X0l.png I knew that if I were to constantly insult Echo then I would look like a complete dick, which I didn't want, I just wanted to help Echo stop lying http://prntscr.com/kkuvem http://prntscr.com/i2tv8b

Around this time I also discovered that there were two leakers in a Discord server with me leaking private conversations I had with people about this. So my main priority turned to finding out who these leakers were because there is some personal info in the Discord server that I didn't want to be leaked for people's safety http://prntscr.com/kkux9m

After a conversation with Echo I managed to get him to tell me who the leakers were, I told the leakers I knew who they were. They sought their revenge by getting a bunch of Echo's Steam friends to remove him, I don't blame them for doing it, they were angry, but I certainly had nothing to do with it. In my eyes it was a pretty clever plan, so I jokingly in the Discord messaged two people saying they should do it too, it was obviously taken out of context.

I only ever received very little evidence to prove I was guilty of anything and during my attempts to receive the little evidence I faced sarcasm and insults from high ranking members of staff, people who are supposed to be the best part of the staff team, though that hasn't been true for a long time now.

After a month of getting nowhere during my perma, I decided that I would play the ass-kisser and admit to doing all of it, even though that wasn't at all true. I told Graze and he said he'd work to get me unbanned. Months later and Graze and I got nowhere with getting me unbanned so I sent an apology for the upper administration, admitting to everything, to Opalium https://prnt.sc/jh5rnu

A few hours later and Opalium agreed to unban me on the condition that I be on my best behaviour.

A few months later, the staff team is in a terrible sate and quite a few staff members weren't even reaching their biweekly requirement, something an ex-staff member that resigned at this time admitted to me. So I wanted to apply for staff because I knew that I may not have been the best when I was a mod last year but I certainly did a pretty good job. I knew my perma-ban would probably hinder that so I messaged Helix asking if I could apply for mod to which he responded http://prntscr.com/kkv4qa

We had a conversation for a while where I asked why he didn't trust me and he informed me that it was because of the reasons I was perma-banned http://prntscr.com/kkv57g

I told him I could prove that I was innocent of everything and could prove it but he stopped responding, I then messaged him the next day about something completely different and he responded http://prntscr.com/kkv57g http://prntscr.com/kkv5mn

To end this, I would like to say that maybe the way I went around things certainly wasn't the greatest but my perma-ban was certainly unjust as well, as is preventing me from applying for staff.

I also find it frankly ridiculous that for answering people's questions I was perma-banned, but Electronized bullied and harassed Echo and only got banned for like a week and the leakers who got his friends to remove him didn't even get so much as a warning.

If I am banned again after this, then all I can say is that it only helps prove that everything I said here is true.

Should I have probably made this report sooner? Yeah probably, but I knew that if I did I would have been perma-banned again like I probably will be once Helix/Opalium reads this

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Yeah I agree.

4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I removed the conversation from the bottom as the conversation refers to a user who was banned for both illegal, and information that is highly sensitive/private and the conversation mentions where to find that information-- Opalium still has access to it.

As far as the rest of this, Opalium is not only fully aware, but involved in the actions so I have nothing else to add. This is just a sad attempt at causing more drama when you fully said you understood the ban, and conditions of the ban- which as you stated here. Turned out to be false.

I'll let @Opalium handle the rest of this.

5. TheDoctor094

I don't see why you are failing to explain your actions nor do I understand why Echo was given a warning for commenting on a report he is quite obviously involved in.

I didn't create this report to create drama at all, I created it because I was poorly treated by high-ranking members with quite clearly a hidden agenda behind my ban and because I want to be able to apply for staff, just yesterday there were 4 staff members on USnilla, 4 on EU2 and 2 on a dead Deathrun server, but EUnilla had been left without a mod even though it had like 20-30 players.

6. I don't believe anything Doc is saying is true, and, having been one of the people to bring attention to what was happening, I believeI would know what was going on behind the scenes.

Given past experiences, I believe that doc is doing everything he can to get his privilege to apply for staff back, after already being unperma'd for a serious event

7. TheDoctor094

Why would Echo agree to what I said if it wasn't true?

I've also clearly provided evidence

8. considering the things you have said/done to get him to side with you in the past, I am inclined to believe you have something going on in the background. I am one of echo's good friends and I know he wouldn't agree with you for this, considering i was the one who reported you in the first place for everything that happened at the start to get you perma'd.

Don't make things up here doc, and don't keep fighting for more than you have. You've gotten off lightly already

9. TheDoctor094

If Echo didn't want to agree with this he wouldn't have, but he did, why I don't know, but I'm glad he did, it's nice for the truth to finally be out there

10. TheDoctor094

@HelixSpiral I would also like to question your behaviour as a high ranking member of staff in this report. You mock this report and have pretty much refused to give a proper response, which is poor behaviour from such a trusted member of this community. If any lower member of staff did that they would have a stern talking to from their superior, such was the case with TheCarlton but you get away with it, I would say that seems a bit like abuse of power and your position.

Your response is inappropriate for a member of staff so I think you should make up for that with a proper response to my proper report.

11. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

I Feel TheDoctor094 Makes a viable point in this situation.

12. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

@TheDoctor094 ,

You went through actions that involved extreme cases of harassment, blackmailing a member of the community, continual harassment/abuse against a member of the community.

This was already well explained to you at the time of the ban, which gradually increased from a short period to a perma ban after you failed to cease escalating the situation.

Upper-administration, as a whole, decided to issue the permaban given all of the actions based at the time- which again, was explained to you already by me, Graze, and Opalium.

Upper-administration came to an agreement after the main party affected forgave you, and, based on the agreement that you made in the appeal to Opalium- of which you claim in this appeal was based was a lie as well.

You mention that this was a scheme by your 'leakers' to get you in trouble. I do want to mention- if you are wanting to try to do something behind administrations back, you may want to make sure you don't have a member of the current lead-administration in the discord channel where you're planning everything- there is no credibility to this claim here as, since there was a current lead in the channel at the time, we had full access to the whole channel and the context of the channel.

All this does is show that my decision was correct. You asked if you could apply for staff- and I told you no because I do not trust you. I still do not trust you- the whole incident was built over manipulation, dishonesty, and scheming. This are not qualities of people that we allow on our staff team. So rather than providing you false hope in putting an application that would have not gone through, I told you that you may not apply.

I'm not mocking your report- I'm merely calling it what it is. Words are twisted in your report and parts are simply not true. Everything was explained to you, and you still persisted in escalating the situation, and you bit the bullet for it.

I'll go ahead and wait for Opal to provide the verdict on this report when he's available.

13. TheDoctor094

Can you provide evidence for this? I shouldn't think so because it never has been provided and probably never will. You say my words are twisted yet Echo has agreed with what I said, you say manipulation, scheming and dishonesty yet you provide no proof of this, you claim you weren't friends with Echo at the time but that obviously wasn't true either perhaps it's time to stop accusing me of things and start looking at what lies you tell yourself. You also haven't explained why Electronized, who did bully and harass Echo, got away with a small ban and those two leakers got nothing.

You fail to explain why you have used me as a scapegoat, I do nothing wrong and you give me all the consequences but anyone who does wrong gets nothing or very little, you can't even provide evidence for me doing anything wrong.

And yes, I will thank you for actually providing a reasonable response, though as was the same for Carlton's case I still think your superior should talk to you about this.

14. TheDoctor094

15. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

I'm quite disappointed to see this report, Doctor. Not only your report is full of lies (as if we don't already know what happened), you're also once again throwing dirt and causing drama after you personally promised me you will change your ways. I can't see what's your goal behind this, but seeing as you are in for a dirty fight, so am I.

So where do I start?
    You were banned together with Electronized for grouping up and bullying Echo, attempting to involve as many people as possible in the case. You blackmailed him, harassed him, turned his friends against him and went out of your way to make his life miserable, exploiting the sensitive mental state he was in during that time. You messaged any person you could get from his friend list and encouraged them to remove him in order to "ruin his life" and to harm him socially. You threatened to contact the police for "nudes" that never were. You went out of your way to align people with your "cause" of making his life miserable. I think you actually said it very well yourself: "My wrath will burn you down to the ground".
    And why? Because he apparently lied to you at some point.

Don't believe me? See for yourself, in your very own words:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (And he almost did that; we had to ban him temporarily just to stop him from doing this)

And this is all just a drop in the sea. I have many more screenshots and other evidence of your doings. It's strange how the facts don't line up with your version, isn't it?

And then? Then it got worse. Once the story blew up and we were made aware, you continued your absolute pathetic behavior and your web of lies. You lied to me, lied to my lead admins, refused to be reasoned with even when the confronted with the evidence, tried to turn people against us after you were banned, and spread false accusations about me and my team.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After you finally admitted your defeat, you went silent for a while. This May, however, you contacted me again, apologized, and asked for another chance. You gave what seemed to be a genuine apology and promised to do better. Out of good will, I discussed this with the rest of the leadership and accepted your appeal.

[​IMG]

"I won't let you down". Right.

Yet unfortunately, you once again betrayed our trust - the results of which is this ridiculous report. You made a false promise to me, misused my goodwill of giving you a chance to start anew, and now you are here, blatantly lying to our faces and throwing your dirt on all of us - the exact same tactic you tried to use last time. This is no less than a spit in my face personally - you gave me your "genuine" word to never do this again. I guess I was wrong in trusting you again.

And as if all you have done is not enough, yesterday you truly broke your own records: we found that you and another ex-member of SGM were sending emails under fake identities to our hosting provider, with false claims of "illegal actions taking place in our servers". Needless to say, our host disposed of this nonsense pretty quickly as it doesn't take a genius to figure these are false, so it seems you weren't able to cause any damage even though you probably thought you had the perfect master plan. Yet still, it amazes me how low you can go, even when it's yourself. Shame.

Tell me, Doctor - do you even believe yourself at this point? Do you even believe anything that comes out of your own mouth anymore? Do you not feel ashamed - even a little bit - for all this?

Even outside of the obvious moral fault in actively harassing and bullying any person just because they "lie", this is something unacceptable in a community like ours. Minimal mutual respect is the very foundation of our operation, and you broke this very basic concept over and over again during your little saga. We rarely intervene in what happens outside the community platforms - but in your case, it was so awful and so terrible that it was our moral responsibility to stop you before you do too much damage.
    You are no less of a liar than the person you were attempting to condemn - and you are, in fact, even worse than that. You are harmful to others, manipulative, driven by anger and revenge, and unable to grasp the very basic concept of "not being an absolute jerk". You come here, lie to our face without even a sliver of guilt or shame, betray the already-fragile trust we tried to give you, try to stir up drama for whatever twisted reason you have, and even go as far as sending false legal claims to our host - which can, by the way, get you in some legal trouble yourself.
    And yet, you are so certain in your cause and your way, not paying even a single second of thought to all the people you harmed and the things you have done.

I hope you are proud of yourself, Doctor.

I can only hope that you will eventually wake up from this state you are in because you are leading yourself to dark places. Needless to say, your days here in SGM are over. If all the damage you have caused wasn't enough, those emails you have sent have definitely done the trick.
    Good riddance, as they say.

Report invalid.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.