Completed Report against AidsLizard, Ozymandias

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Alicia Rue, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    AidsLizard, Ozymandias
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    IDs at 6;55 and 7:40 in video respectively
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:189401884
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Multiple
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    Started around 11:30ish PM PST
    Reason For Report:
    Harassment and Loopholing​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Yesterday, I made a report on multiple people: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-czekel-daddy-sanders.54747/#post-576981

In the videos, AidsLizard was a part of the harassment, and I didn't report him because I didn't think what I had was valid. However, he is finding ways to harass me "legally." He will find me and kill me immediately and harasses me over VC. He also does a lot of instigating to get others to harass me, others can be heard chanting his words.

His Harassment Time Stamps:

Ozymandias was an extreme harasser who followed in Aids' footsteps. Time stamps are self explanatory:
    8.27 RDM
    8.49 (Look at chat)
    22.41 RDM
    23.25 harassment response.

Also note that Not a Cat was also harassing me in chat mostly, did a couple RDMs, but I didn't get his ID.

@Woet came online later and dealt with reports, he should have seen some damage logs and such.

Edit: forgot to link video:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Ill steal this.

3. It has been yoinked!

Also, if you need part one of the video from my last report, I'll gladly get it and upload it after work. Just let me know what you need. (Especially since that was the bulk of the video report too.)

4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

i'll take it.

5. Gotcha, will upload and link Yesterdays video ASAP, thank you.

6. Hey there, Thank you fir being patient with me. The video is uploading here:

I will make a list of time stamps in a separate comment/post here.

7. Note this is is purely just Aids' harassment. I may mention other users or show things that he joins in on.

0.15: I ask Czekel to stop harassing me. His and Aids Lizard's response can be heard.
    0.36 Instigating
    9.14 KOS before round for no reason
    11.12 Telling me to leave
    25.36 Killing me as a T almost immediately after the round starts
    - A new round starts at 25.25ish, and the first thing Aids does is find me and kill me during his T round.I know this is legal, but he has used this tactic almost every time he has been a T, making it very hard for me to play on top of other people RDMing me. He will also do this without caring if other people see him or not, so he will sacrifice his T round to kill me.

Edit: Part two of the video a couple nights ago is here:
    There isn't much else on Aids except me reporting him at the beginning for killing me when we were both Ts, which @Dante The Demon Slayer got on shortly after and handled it (Seen towards end of video.)

Thank you again for waiting for this. Let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: Added loopholing reason for Aids Lizard.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  8. Aids Lizard

Aids Lizard New Member

Blowing this all out of proportion. Why target me when everyone else was legit attacking you and calling false KOSs on you. I didn't do shit. I will be acquiring a lawyer for this.

Attached Files:

9. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I was a witness to some of Aids shenanigans. Aids did yell furry purge a few times but he wasn't really directing it at anyone in particular.
    Unless you are offended by internet jokes ( Cough Maro )

10. I let you off the hook the first night, but you've done this twice in a row now. I asked you all to stop multiple times and you did not. You play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. Please consider your choices before acting on them next time.

11. A joke is only funny if everyone is having fun. I did not have fun. I was targeted and my gameplay was made almost impossible.

Definition of harassment: "Harassing conduct may include offensive jokes, slurs, name-calling, physical assaults or threats, intimidation, ridicule, insults, offensive pictures, and more."

There are times when I joke about being a furry with other players and I don't care. You don't need to like furries, but I'm not going to take harassment from anyone. I warn everyone before recording and submitting evidence for reports, because I like to give people chances. When they use them up, this is what happens. Everyone is capable of making the right choices, seeing as almost everyone playing is an adult. If you decide to act immaturely and disregard the rules, you get punished for it.

It's simple really, don't be an ass and break rules, and you won't get reported.

Edit: Indy did witness quite a bit.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  12. Indy226

So your offended by someone yelling furry purge...
    The internet is a big place for a lot of things to happen and Aids DID NOT direct that at you anytime in that video or when I was on. It's like I'm jewish, when I hear people yell fuck Israel or Hitler was a good guy, obviously i might take offense to it but if it's not directed at me it's not harassment. The internet is a big joke place and a big place to let of beliefs or whatever. So that's what you have to expect when doing anything online.
    Also I didn't witness much because i left the game

13. I am offended, but it's harassment because it starts after I finish talking, or am interupted with it, and there is more evidence besides him just yelling furry purge. A lot more is in this report besides just that, but thanks for your input.

14. Aids Lizard

Aids Lizard New Member

I'm just chilling. I never threatened you, called you a slur, or made fun of you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2020
  15. Indy226

That's the internet bud

16. I have more evidence, so hold off on closing this

17. More lovely evidence provided by our main stars. They are joined by others, which is posted here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-uuuu.54766/

Monday to Tuesday Part 1:

AidsLizard:
    1.08.32 (Start of new round, kills me about a minute later, openly. Targeting by loopholing.)
    1.14.48 (Start of new round, kills me about a minute later, openly. Targeting by loopholing.)

Monday to Tuesday Part 2:

AidsLizard:
    19.18 to 21.05 (Start of new round, kills me about 2 minute later, openly. Targeting by loopholing.)
    24.12 - Trying to instigate me in chat
    40.50 to 41.54 (Start of new round, kills me less than a minute later, openly. Targeting by loopholing. He also repeats a warning I DMed UUUU, asking him to stop harassing me, trying to instigate me. UUUU's report will be linked later after I have made it.)
    56.52 - chatting with UUUU, making a reference to how they are repeatedly target killing me and repeating things I have posted on this very forum in an attempt to instigate me. (He did this in conjunction with UUUU, and is shown in UUUU's report post)
    1.27.20 - making fun of the fact that I am recording him and threatened to report him
    - Report: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-uuuu.54766/

Ozymendias:
    0.30 - 1.19: Targeted murder, loopholing
    24.28 trying to instigate me in chat with AidsLizard
    35.44 More chat instigation
    38.19 More chat instigation
    51.35 More chat instigation
    51.43 More chat instigation
    52.28 More chat instigation
    57.43 More chat instigation (bringing back "Furry Purge," causing others to join in.)
    1.11.07 More chat instigation
    1.26.28 More chat instigation
    1.28.28 More chat instigation
    1.35.30 More chat instigation

NOTE
    I also want to note that @Woet was online for a good chunk of part 2, and did nothing. He claims to have seen nor heard nothing, but I say that's complete bullshit. There are multiple instances of harassment that were displayed and he somehow missed ALL OF THEM, EVEN AFTER DMING HIM. You can see parts of me losing my temper on him because he "isn't paying attention to the voice chat" (what a mod), and apparently doesn't read the chat box either. What a fucking goon.

You can see in my punishment history that I got banned once for History + Harassment + Toxicity. Want to know what that doesn't say? That I was targeting the very people who were making the game literally impossible to play, just like these people are now, and when I called the Admins at the time out on it, they banned me. They were shit mods because they didn't fix what was wrong with the server, and banned me when I was trying to protect myself and play the game. I try to keep my cool, but it's especially hard to not be toxic back when I'M JUST TRYING TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME AND THE MOD ONLINE DOESN'T DO JACKSHIT.

I'm really fucking pissed, I've even had some disturbing shit sent to me, surprisingly soon after I got online today. Dante knows more. This is unacceptable, fix this issue now, please.

Videos are being uploaded as of 3:13 AM PST, eta to upload: 4AM PST.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  18. Big thanks to @Dadly25 for adding to the harassment by replying this photo to this report forum. He has since deleted it, but the screenshot remains.
    https://imgur.com/tuCxxTa

19. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

First, I don't think that's harassment.
    Second, twas removed by an admin.

20. Indy226

That's aids lizard I'm pretty sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.