Invalid Report against UUUU

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Alicia Rue, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    UUUU
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    ID can be found at 37.28 in the video.
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:189401884 I think, autofill gave me it :V
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Multiple
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    idfk I don't expect to be harassed when i start recording, and I forget to get it. should I expect this bullshit for your servers?
    Reason For Report:
    Harassment​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Here is the video:
    In conjunction with this report made by me: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-aidslizard-ozymandias.54757/#post-577205

1.09 - Makes false statement in attempt to get me killed
    27.42 - Instigating/trying to get me killed, saying he saw me with a knife; you can see im an inno and have no knife in my inventory.
    39.13 - Comment in chatbox that I said the N word, something I never do.
    50.39 to 51.10 - Readingthe reply I wrote to a user on my wall, repeating my exact words for no reason except to piss me off.
    52.25 - Reading the exact words in my only reply I wrote to a user on this post: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/furry-problem.54745/page-2#post-577040
    56.52 - chatting with AidsLizard, making a reference to how they are repeatedly target killing me and repeating things I have posted on this very forum in an attempt to instigate me. (He did this in conjunction with AidsLizard, and is shown in AidsLizard and Ozymendias' report post)
    1.04.59: Reading the exact words I used to reply to @Indy226 in my report post against AidsLizard and Ozymendias. Has no other purpose other than to piss me off.

NOTE
    I also want to note that @Woet was online for a good chunk of part 2, and did nothing. He claims to have seen nor heard nothing, but I say that's complete bullshit. There are multiple instances of harassment that were displayed and he somehow missed ALL OF THEM, EVEN AFTER DMING HIM. You can see parts of me losing my temper on him because he "isn't paying attention to the voice chat" (what a mod), and apparently doesn't read the chat box either. What a fucking goon.

You can see in my punishment history that I got banned once for History + Harassment + Toxicity. Want to know what that doesn't say? That I was targeting the very people who were making the game literally impossible to play, just like these people are now, and when I called the Admins at the time out on it, they banned me. They were shit mods because they didn't fix what was wrong with the server, and banned me when I was trying to protect myself and play the game. I try to keep my cool, but it's especially hard to not be toxic back when I'M JUST TRYING TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME AND THE MOD ONLINE DOESN'T DO JACKSHIT.

I'm really fucking pissed, I've even had some disturbing shit sent to me, surprisingly soon after I got online today. Dante knows more. This is unacceptable, fix this issue now, please.

Videos are being uploaded as of 3:13 AM PST, eta to upload: 4AM PST.​

2. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

As I mentioned in-game, I didn't notice any harassment towards you. Going through your video, I still don't notice any harassment towards you.

That being said, I'll leave this for another staff member to handle.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I will take a look at the timestamps, hold on

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Yeah after looking at the timestamps I see nothing that contributes to harassment from this guy.

Making false statements in attempts to make you killed 2 times - well not really, since its not a KoS noone can kill you for it, he could have been a T and used it as a strat to cause confusion.
    Comment chatbox.. that one is just, no.
    Reading replies you made, I wouldnt go so far as to call that harassment, it would just be the same as someone quoting posts on forums. There is nothing to get offended from, and if these things are the harassment you lashed out on Woet for. Then I dont blame him for not noticing.

The only thing that leans gently towards harassment would be his convo with AidzLizard.

You might need to work on your Tollerance.
    But putting myself in your shoes. After what happened in the part 1 of harassing stuff, then I dont blame you for getting offended easily in part 2 of this. But I will say that you getting offended isnt always enough to get people warned.
    Since with this guy you are getting offended over something that barely is worth getting offended over. Your avatar is a scaley right? scalies are supposed to have thick skin.

In any case I will be marking this Invalid. As I didnt see anything that would be worth a warning.
    However if you meet the guy again and he starts directing stuff that is more harassing towards you, feel free to create a new report. Take care Bud o.o)/

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.