Completed Report against Aegis

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by john redcorn, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Aegis
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    hell ya
    Your Steam ID:
    hell ya
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    idk
    Which Round:
    Idk
    Time of Occurence:
    Idk
    Reason For Report:
    .​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/pokeben10s-appeal.54384/

poke has served 3 days of a ban that’s most likely falsely placed without intervention by anyone on the staff team other than whoever got him forum banned. Aegis has had forum activity since Wednesday to at least state pokes ban might be valid, but he’s nowhere to be found.

it’s one thing to be falsely banned for a few hours, it’s another thing to be false banned for three days. I know it’s gonna be voided if it’s false, but come on, no need to prolong this appeal just for the ban to expire​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

the appeal for appeals sake has already shown that Aegis is wrong. I understand it is the banning staff members responsibility to handle it but poke should at least be unbannned by someone else and Aegis should be left to defend himself on this report here. come on, we all know the ban is false and poke is just serving days worth of a ban he shouldn’t have in the first place.

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello, I am the one who got him forum banned so this pertains to me. His forum ban was not a result of, nor had anything to do with, his appeal on the forum. It was a result of a third warning issued for commenting on a different appeal he was not involved in. I believe it was lifted by upper administration but it was not an invalid warning.

5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

This was already being handled privately and as part of that pokeben was unbanned. I was hopping on forums just now to wrap up the appeal as it was.

6. Makoto

Makoto VIP

As I just responded in the ban appeal thread, I understand that I am completly responsible for this lack of communication but I haven't been able to connect to internet in the past days. Again, I'm sorry for causing trouble but if I could've handled in a better way I would have but I wasn't able to do so.
    For these reasons I will just accept any punishment and I just hope that you can at least understand my point.
    I appologize again.

7. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

How come your profile kept saying you were online then? At least yesterday.
    You even gave -Vader-'s post a heart, which can be seen in your Recent Activity tab.

8. Makoto

Makoto VIP

Probably due to the fact that my PC doesn't go in sleep mode and that I tried to answer a few times with my smartphone but the 4G network sucks in the mountain.

9. Lordyhgm

I thought I’d answered this, I’ll get to it later or tomorrow

10. Lordyhgm

Aight, Aegis shoulda conveyed or alerted me they'd be without internet for a bit. This isn't a major issue and you could have come to me in private, as Poke had, where this was resolved anyway.

Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.