Approved Pokeben10's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pokeben10, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pokeben10
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was told by Nathan that I have been banned for RDM & Leave on Vanilla by Aegis. I got karma banned and did not leave on my own accord.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Pokeben10

3. Pokeben10

ok

4. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

I’m not sure if he has a forum account, but CumSquad Chicken Nuggers and I were both aware of Aegis banning someone for RDM and Leave when that person hadn’t even been on the server. When questioned, Aegis said nothing. I’m figuring this was your ban, but if it wasn’t, then Aegis is going a little wild with the bans.

5. Pokeben10

6. Noccam :^)

7. Noccam :^)

8. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

[​IMG] here’s pokeben getting karma banned

here’s aegis banning him
    [​IMG]

if he wasn’t forum banned he could make a petty report lmao @Aegis be more careful with ur bans smh

9. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

To point out something...
    If u can find the chat and find the ban u can put the steam id in the steam id converter and find out who that steam acc is

10. Pokeben10

11. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight let's wrap this up before continuing elsewhere. You can see from the evidence provided by others that you were karma'ed, Aegis didn't notice and so banned you for RDM and Leave. Since this was a simple mistake on Aegis' part the ban is void. You've already been unbanned and so I'll void it also.

12. Makoto

Makoto VIP

Hey guys sorry for responding this late but I've been recently busy with a lot of stuff IRL.
    I ask you to understand that I was the only staff member online at this moment and was busy handling a lot of stuff going on at this moment, between the hackers and the trollers I was handling at the same time as we could expect during a christmas morning in EU. I probably had some trouble to manage everything at the same time and I don't have that much access to internet at the moment since I'm on vacation in the Alpes and for this reason I can only appologize for the trouble I caused to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.