Remove ttt_lazertag

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Nevodka, Jul 26, 2016.

?

Remove ttt_lazertag

1. Y

51.6%
  2. N

48.4%
  1. Nevodka

Nevodka Active Member

Almost every time we play this map it gets rtv'd first round, people clearly dislike it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

I like it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nevodka

Nevodka Active Member

Apologies for the duplicate thread then. Regardless, I think the community should realize despite the support for the map on the forums there exists no other map that is constantly rtv'd in the first round, which should be cause for concern.

Also there seems to have been several threads created on this already that have been denied on the basis of support from forum users. It seems in this case the forum majority is wrong, players really dislike this map.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

ok what about the other 2/3 of the maps that get rtv'ed right away? should we remove those?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Nevodka

Nevodka Active Member

And which ones would those be? Maps getting rtv'd is incredibly rare, to see this one map get rtv'd almost constantly is not a coincidence and it seems you are downplaying this fact. Do those maps also generate several threads a week concerning their removal?

The lack of weapons probably contributes to a lot of the hate the map is seeing, and also happens to be a non-issue for VIPs (which are making up the majority of this voting population). The weapons aren't my concern, but its likely the problem causing other players to want to skip in the first round which is what my concern is with (on top of the fact this map is very much like a large killing box, people don't find that fun without things to kill with). They have no strategy to work with besides just getting defenselessly shot at in the dark.

I also like how your response is to dislike this post rather than answer with said "2/3 of maps" you have seen, your opinion is clearly unsubstantiated and contributes to the reasons why having a forum vote on this is almost meaningless.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeezus

Yeezus Goderator VIP

It barely ever gets rtv'd because it barely ever gets voted on. I feel like most people only like it, because it is 1 of 2 maps that we have that is dark. #WeNeedMoreDarkMaps

8. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

The main issue I've seen people have with this map is that it's "T Sided". What people need to figure out is that this map relies 90% on working together as a TEAM instead of going around solo like you can on most maps. If you can work as a team, then you can win as an innocent. I honestly enjoy this map a lot for that reason as it's necessary to use that uncommon strategy to be successful.

9. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Rats kitchen gets rtved a lot. I don't see a problem with lasertag.

10. Stupid idea -1900