Answered Question about a slay I got

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Meatball, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Meatball

Meatball VIP

Playing on dust_2 as an Inno and suddenly the D starts shooting at someone behind me. I turn around and kill the guy who the D is shooting at and it turns out he is inno. Apparently that's RDM somehow and I got slain, considering that the guy is dead in any scenario. If I wasn't the one to kill him it would be the D ; if he killed the D someone else would have killed him . I didn't see what he was being shot for so shouldn't the D be slain for that? Isn't he the on who initiated the RDM. I feel like it would be GBA if i just stood there and watched and as an inno I feel like I should be helping the D in any way.
    So my question is - why is it considered RDM given the circumstances?

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

If the Detective never called a kos or no one called a kos on him then you have no reason to kill him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

@Juissi :D slayed you but I was a witness, from the reason he gave I can probably say here, being shot at by anyone isn't traitorous unless they were kosed or shot back (or any t act).

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Being shot at is not traitorous.
    You can only kill the person who the detective is shooting at if that person is either kosed, is performing traitorous acts like shooting back at the detective, or is gba'd by somebody else's traitorous acts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Meatball

Meatball VIP

I'm pretty sure he was shooting back but I didn't include that in my report so i left it out in this post also. I still feel it's kind of unjustified but I get where you're coming from. Thanks for answering

6. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Here is a good thread explaining why a detective shooting at someone is not traitorous: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads...-the-det-is-damaging.40393/page-3#post-381890

And yes, you most likely got slain due to your response only stating that the guy got shot by a detective. If you had said that they shot back at the detective in your response (and they did shoot back), you wouldn't have been slain.

• Like Like x 1