Denied Python~'s Warning Point Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Python~, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Explain the case:
    I was warned for re-posting a question in the QnA subforum. "What is the easiest way to get a COI ban?" The original thread was taken down, and I was not given any notice of this, nor was I told the reason, or the staff member, who had removed it. Since I was not told why it was against the rules to ask something like this, I reposted it hoping to get an answer. Instead, I get a warning point from @Jabba the Slut saying that it's spam(?), which doesn't make any sense, because I had only reposted* it once and I had a valid reason to. Jabba also admits to being the person who removed the original thread-- though this was after the warning point was given.​
    Related Evidence:
    [​IMG]

"Of course I moved your QNA. Both of them.

That is not the type of behavior we encourage on our platforms."

--I ask what kind of behavior that is exactly and Jabba replies with

"Self-destructive behavior, such as willfully seeking a ban, and consulting the community on how to nail your coffin."

--First off, asking a question does not mean I would actually do any of replies I received (for instance, I know CP is a COI offense but I wouldn't post it). And second, it's a relatively harmless question anyway, and "self-destructive behavior" is not against the rules, nor is it spam. Leads don't ban on request anymore, for some reason, so I figured this would be a good way to go.

Good news is if I keep getting these invalid warning points I should be banned in no time flat!​

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. paperbliss

paperbliss New Member

• Do not post in appeals you are not involved in.
    we can only hope that it would be sooner rather than later

3. Python~

Additionally, according to Jabba, you cannot appeal warning points. This only seems to be a problem after I make this thread, yet Bad Adult's is fine?

Yet another double standard smh.

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Tagging @Jabba the Slut to handle, and he likely means Warning Points are meant to be appealed privately, not in SB appeals. (With the similarity of the appeals and no obvious way of appealing warning points, it's petty and unnecessary to take action against these misplaced appeals)

5. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Relevant don't warn. This is from when I was forum banned due to a warning point. Bad adult had the same thing. Clearly states otherwise.
    Edit: I stg if you give me a warning point for this I'm appealing
    Screenshot_20200629-095357.jpg

6. Python~

I also wanna add that if Jabba had even told me it was removed when he removed it, I would not have reposted it, but Jabba wanted to be discrete for no reason.

IMO it should be mandatory for staff to tell a user why their post/comment was removed/deleted. It's only fair.

7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Yeah you posted a QNA for advice on how to get yourself perma banned. Due to the toxic nature of such a QNA, we disappeared it. Then you made it again, so I moved forward with a warning point.

I won't be removing your warning point.

If you don't want to be here, leave on your own terms. We're not gonna do it for you.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.