Approved Bad Adult's Warning Point Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Explain the case:
    Tl:Dr : I am appealing my warning point
    I think that this warning point was unfair because I was pointing out the fact that servers were currently down and that jabba hadn't banned him. And also some of the shit on the other report by palerider wasn't warned for even though it had less information than my post. Like what? I didn't even know that my post had been warned until Orion posted on my profile because I didn't get any conversations for my warning point. So it was either filed incorrectly or wasn't deserved.​
    Related Evidence:
    I am currently uploading my conversations to imgur so I can post it, and show that there was no conversation made. But imgur is being dumb currently, and my latest warning point is from @Spitefulvenom.​

2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

imgur.com/a/dGjqQyS
    Convos (someone pm me if they don't work)

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Also can someone make this pending? Thanks cause all I can do is make it duplicate :/. @Spitefulvenom was the person that handed out the warning by the way

4. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

also tagging Spitefulvenom admin @Voca

5. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Hi adult let my first off apologise for not starting a convo it was late last night and i must clicked the wrong thing. As for the point looking back i agree that a warning point seems rather harsh for your comment as it did have relevant info and as such i will remove the warning however please remember you are no longer staff and leave it to staff to explain such things in future.

Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.