Preventing "warp griefing" in claims.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by StrayHunter, Feb 25, 2017.

1. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

For example, you are person A. You warp person B in your claim, but him being a punk ass bi- traitor, he contacts person C and he warps him in. Person C kills you, now he is also inside of your house.

This should be like:
    Person C wants to teleport to person B in your claimed area.
    [command] to accept teleportation, [command] to deny.

This should only happen to people who are in your claim and NOT trusted, if he is trusted you will take responsibility for this and it's technically fair game.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

You are responsible for who you allow onto your land

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

but it gets unfair because someone who is not allowed can rush in
    its the point

4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Maybe only tp players you trust :unsure:

5. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

personally this is yet to happen to me but even though you trust someone everybody has a price :/

6. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Then you shouldn't have trusted person A.

7. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

you are telling me to trust nobody, not even myself
    lmao

8. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

If you can't enderpearl into claimed land then I think it's silly that you can teleport into it or have someone teleport into it unless you've been trusted at some level

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/tpa-protection-tpa-trust-in-claims.36885/

Obviously this is not related to your the claim holder has to /tpaccept also.

But this is -

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/the-simple-solution.36974/#post-338918

Now, I can see this going 3 ways -
    1. PvE players get what they want and can't be touched in their land.
    2. PvP players are sulking like children because they can't get inside people's domes.
    3. And lastly, Friendships destroyed because someone like Mankamal pays a /trust friend of yours off (counts as land owner I believe) and they try to lie their ass off so you dont hate them, but deep down you know what they did and when they get offline you /untrust them and /kick from party.
    So with all this said from my point of view. +1 I dont mind, just means that they will have to make chorus fruit an accepted strategy to get into bases I think.

• Like Like x 1
  10. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I think this fair compromise between PvP'ers and non-PvP'ers. To be fair however, I think non-PvP players are going to choose to allow TPA'ing in to a claim rather than accepting chorus fruit.