Please only ban people who deserve it.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Skipster baby, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Just got a 5 day ban for this:

This is just simple bs that happens round after round. I was getting shot at around the corner and supposedly shot the "wrong" person, who was the T I saw earlier. Now do I deserve a slay from this video? Maybe, but a 5 day ban is just cruel. If this was the norm everybody would be banned within a few games. I would gladly serve a slay upon return from unanwered reports, but come on, ban is just bs.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Appeal denied

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You were banned because you left the server while being slain. We have rules for a reason, so that ways you know exactly what you can and cannot be banned for. I am not sure what you are hoping to accomplish with this thread, but I wish you the best of luck.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

So there's more to your story than you're leading on.

My guess is your ban was well deserved; just as nearly all bans are around here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

I wasn't slain. It was an unanswered report. Just ban people who deserve to be banned. That's my message.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Your RDM and leave ban expired today. As for your ghosting ban from today you can try and make a ban appeal.

When we're talking about the rules, they just work fine and RDM and leave has always been like this. The best thing to do is to ask staff online if you're clear of reports and if you're good to leave.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

yo man stop breaking the rules idk what to tell you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

I didn't even realize I had a ghosting ban. Another dumb ban when the last T is afk for rounds and you tell someone alive to save people minutes of their lives.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. i deserve an extended ban but they wont let it happen. ^

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Like??

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

No, cause then I'd be banned. -1

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

But you can't ban a God???

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. jshore

jshore VIP

Have you tried not getting banned?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

A mod was on at the time. You could have pmed the mod and the mod would handle the situation according to protocol (like forcing spectate the AFK after 3 warnings).
    To be honest, making a thread like this would only make it worse. If you go something along the line "Oh ok now I realize my mistake, I should have pmed the staff to inform about the AFK traitor, I won''t do it again", they might have eased off or even lifted your ban. Making a thread like this just shows that you haven''t learnt the lesson.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

This is not even the point of this thread. I've already learned my lesson. All of these moderators are trash 60 pound 15 year old kids who ban undeserving people and don't ban deserving people who kiss up to them. That's what I've learned from my days on these severs.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

You sound like a fun guy.

Our rules are all clearly stated. RDM and Leave is a 5 day offense, and you agreed to this by playing on our servers. No use in just bringing the whining here. You're more than welcome to play here once your ban is over, but all-in-all, we just want to have fun chilling here playing TTT. It doesn't sound like that's happening for you.

Take care man.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.