New maps no.1

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MythMe, Jul 8, 2017.

1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

So as @EnderChurro101 already mentioned a few of these maps, i'm adding two more and a more detailed version.

dr_minecraft

[​IMG]

Deathrun_stone_extended

[​IMG]

Deathrun_spongebob_finalfix2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deathrun_southpark_v3

[​IMG]

Deathrun_emerald_a3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Yatty

Yatty Yatt'em VIP Silver

dr_minecraft - 0 - While I do like the map, It's pretty easy to get through, although the same can be said for our other minecraft map.

Deathrun_stone_extended - +1 - This is one of my favorite maps. This map originally had a problem with Deaths not being able to catch up with bhoppers. However I don't think that will be much of an issue thanks to the increase in deathspeed from a previous update.

Deathrun_spongebob_finalfix2 - -1 - I do like this map as well. However this map features a rather NSFW trap later on in the map that really doesn't fit well with the type of people that play deathrun.

Deathrun_southpark_v3 - +1 - This is a classic Deathrun map that has a few hard to beat traps in it. Great add in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. PixeLJoseph(Henry)

PixeLJoseph(Henry) My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. Mod Elite

All of these, besides spongebob.
    As said by Yatty, there's an NSFW trap.

Southpark is always fun to play, and it's fairly long, with some definitely hard to beat traps. +1
    Stone I have not played in a while, but I remember being pretty fun. +1
    Minecraft I agree is very short, and it also used to have a problem with deaths catching up with the runners, but it's also a classic deathrun map in my opinion. +1
    Spongebob, yeah -1.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Faiith

Faiith Silver Emerald

+1, I like the stone extended map, looks like fun.

5. EnderChurro101

EnderChurro101 New Member

I want to say thank you for extending on what I said, and getting it better known.
    +1

6. MythMe

MythMe VIP

added 1 more map

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. PixeLJoseph(Henry)

PixeLJoseph(Henry) My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. Mod Elite

Have never tried emerald, never even seen that map.
    I'll test it out I'm curious.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DrkSephy

DrkSephy ;-; VIP

+1 on Stone, South Park and Emerald

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Bump. Hasn't been denied yet