Indy's Misadventures: Episode One

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by stevenisjusthere, Jan 13, 2021.

?

Is this story stupid?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. stevenisjusthere

stevenisjusthere Active Member

So, here is a dumb, and propaganda-like story that i made, because Sanchez suggested to me that i should make a "novel" out of Indy drowning. Also, trigger alert!

In the 1970s, Indy, a rapist from Czech Republic who raped men and women in the sewers, Most of his victims are communist sympathisers, He is known locally as the "Grumble the sewer rapist", but following the Revolutions of 1989-1991, which led to the fall of the communist regime in Czech Republic, he escaped to United States, where he finally settled in Minnesota. During this time, he would become a lifeguard, Where he would get drowned alot. Because of his skills, and failed to keep the children not drown. He was fired from his job, and did the decision to move to Venezuela. During his time there, he was infamous for murdering a thousand children by drowning them. Which had a lasting impact on the country of Venezuela itself. Following that massacre in Venezuela, he has been wanted by the Venezuelan police. Following that, he has been on the run, but during his time on the run, he met Highwon, a trial-mod who has suffered abuse, along with other T-mods, and tried to start a communist revolution in Poland in the early 2000s, but failed and suppressed by the government of Poland. Highwon, introduces Indy to a group of his fellow trial-mods, with an organization he called "T-Mod Realisation and Understanding, Multilation Prevention" also known by its acronoym, T.R.U.M.P, which is also formed by trial-mods, including Highwon himself.

Indy, Highwon and the T.R.U.M.P, begins planning to rebel against Opalium, well as his organization that abuses Trial-mods, called "Cresent".

Now time for some backstory:
    Opalium, a businessman, and the former boss of Highwon, He had a troubled childhood, which he didn't really liked talking to anyone, but did it anyway, since well, y'know, doing what he disliked, but following some incidents which led to the Trial-mods being poorly-treated, well as inciting hate on them, He then fires all of the suspected Trial-mods in his company, "Cresent", while keeping that the Trial-mods are being treated alright. He was also, the subject of conspiracy theories, including ones about the treatment of trial-mods. Which he all denied.

But did Indy, Highwon and the T.R.U.M.P organization rise up against Opalium and his buisness, "Cresent"? Find out in the next episode!

Credits to:
    @Sanchez ❄ for suggesting the idea that i should compile this, and the ideas he suggested
    @Indy226 for being the star of the show, and a professional swimmer'nt, and a failed lifeguard
    Everyone in this thread: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/indy-cant-swim.57256/

• Creative Creative x 3
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

If you take this part out I feel the story would improve immensely. It doesn't really have anything to do with the plot, and it's not really funny. It kinda just comes out of nowhere without reason right at the start and then it's gone.

Edit: A more connected backstory might be that he was a criminal that always got caught cause he couldn't swim. Then he has a reason to escape to another country, and he becomes a lifeguard because it's great cover for a criminal who's known for not being able to swim

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

damn English major right here

4. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Remove the rape, murder, and drowning. I can tell you unless you're talking to a bunch of Nazis no one will laugh at that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1