Invalid dazza's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by dazza, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    xproplayer , and kind of rick?
    Explain the case:
    xpro asked for "permission" to basically harass a lot of people on mass and for some reason rick decided that was okay?

i dont care if its a "meme" or not, down sydrome isnt a joke and i have been warned for calling people a retard, and as for why rick thought it would be acceptable in SB and gave permission? absolutely no idea what was going through his head​
    Related Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    notice the "disabled" next to the aK47 is checked

the "original" he mentioned
    [​IMG]
    now notice the image where the "disabled" is again checked

this "comparison" and blatant mass harassment shouldnt be allowed in SB and certainly shouldnt have an admins approval, not only does it massively offend AK47 users, this is extremely offensive to people with down syndrome ​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

3. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

It's in poor taste, but it isn't against the rules. What a silly report.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

ack

5. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

not against the rules you say
    • 3. Harassment: Don't harass or disrespect other members of the forum (flame-wars, name calling, shaming, etc).
    you sure?

also i dissaprove of your instigative comment "what a silly report" atleast be a bit professional

6. Zack

Yeah I'm sure. He didn't harass anyone. He made a meme and posted it publicly. There was no designation or target to be 'harassed'. Also, miss me with all that 'professional' nonsense, please. This is in fact a silly report over nothing in particular, and frankly, I'm a bit tickled you're even reporting something so absurdly irrelevant.

7. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

TBF rick, the report wasnt even about you that much but if your going to continue to be like this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

why do you have to instigate even in sb? you yourself tell people to "keep it to the report dont bring drama to SB"

looks bad on you

8. Zack

Oh I'm sorry, is this 'instigating' to you, dazza? You're literally making this report just to troll, so I'm not willing to humor you on this. You say more vile things on a regular basis than the premise of this report. So what's this really about?

9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

By your own viewing of the rules you yourself would be banned dazza.

12/12 17:46:45 dazza: your retarded
    12/9 16:2:1 dazza: can a mod come and like control the random retards on eu2 that dont know how to read the rules
    12/4 13:26:24 dazza: you retard you deserve that

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  10. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

as i have said, i have been warned for calling people retarded and thus think its only fair you atleast recieve the same warning

11. Zack

The huge difference here is, he didn't call 'anyone' retarded. He posted a suggestive meme, the likes of which get posted regularly by myriad users. You are in no stance to demand a warning when you yourself are in fact a serial offender.

12. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey @dazza ,

Good morning.

I think it's important to remember that we're a gaming community, and in the nature of that, minor insults will be thrown here and there, some of which, may be a little tasteless. If we took a stance against memes like this, we'd have to clean out over half of our memes thread and half of our members would end up getting banned. This isn't the type of censorship that we want in our community, nor do we want our users feeling like they have to walk on their tip toes when interacting here at the risk of getting banned over minor issues.

Considering how minor and petty this is, and how we've already stated that we are not going to warn for every single minor piece of harassment- this of which I absolutely believe falls under. There's a pretty stark difference from what this meme is versus the behavior that you were warned for in the past. Furthermore, I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I don't see the 'instigation' you're referring to in those screenshots, in fact- all I see is Rick asking Xpro to cut it out after the exchange carried on for quite a bit.

Because of all this, I'll be marking this report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.