COD: WW2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Optimum, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Optimum

Optimum Supporter

How you guys liking Call of Duty World War 2. I feel like this is the best COD game in a while. They actually have a quality campain and the zombies is really good and scary. The multiplayer so far seems to have some problems, but it is really solid

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Firstly, https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/call-of-duty-world-war-2-thread.44571/

Secondly,

CoD with each new game:

- Half-assing new multiplayer features
    - Bullshiting you on a single player story

BUT WE GET

[​IMG] THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES COD GREAT AND IT IS NEW MAPS NEW ZOMBIES NEW MISSIONS ITS ALL ABOUT THE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

This game is going to flop just like the rest, but I expect it to flop harder because you can't absolutely can't make a WWII game without vehicles. You're lazy if you don't do it, you've got no money if you don't do it, it's the most integral and important part about WWII outside of Hitler.

Ok I get it. Something like that may just be too historically accurate for a video game representation of a company's stab at a life changing war. Fair enough.

But it'll all revert back to my initial argument. If the game sucks (with or without vehicles), the multiplayer sucks, the single player sucks, only the CoD Lifers will play them without issue, the casual CoD player goes for zombies. If they're playing the mini-game more than the actual game, red flag WEEEE WOOOO.

3. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

current cod games = :poop:
    cod 4 is best

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

actually robo you can drive a vehicle

the handling's shit, but still, you can technically drive a car on the 2nd mission.

but if u try to jump onto of a tank whose engine is running but is standing still, u will die instantly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CorallocinB

The fast moving thru a staged scene drive yes im aware of those doesnt work

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ye put in waw you could drive tanks in mp (y)

7. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

and sp

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

And it was the worst and most hated maps for that reason!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. CorallocinB

That's because their map designers are garbage. They've been absolute garbage for as long as I can remember since the first cod game i played

Random person: But robo that's just your opinion. I happen to like Nuketown a whooooole bunch I would cherish it like a dog if it were real!

And that's where you need to learn the difference between having an opinion and having a good sense of game design.

It's gonna be another bad game because of a multitude of reasons. Also I could've sworn and now I know they definitely had vehicles in this series before. Not only does every game designer at Activison suck outside of the people who made zombies, they can't create good maps, good game mechanics, cant create a good plot for single player, cant even create good vehicles. They create large maps that are always open with only select corners of the map with any buildings to hide in, then they make small maps with literally everything in the way. Neither of which is good for vehicles.

But robo if you know they can't make good vehicle mechanics why are you bashing them for not having vehicles.

Because you need to grow up as a developer one day and learn how to do it yourself for gods sake you dont do WWII without hitler and vehicles.

rant rant rant

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Moved to Gaming.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1