Call of Duty: World War 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Elvis, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Sup bitches post here about ww2 shit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I haven't bought it myself yet(Scarlet Hammer Poppy comes first) but from what I have seen it looks like what CoD imo was meant to be. Looks and sound great and with a great zombie mode so I can't wait until I get it :drool:

3. Elvis

The SP is okay-ish. Very quick to finish (I finished it in less than 2 hours on recruit). MP is what youd expect from COD, quick scoping, spray and pray, and the worst of all that stupid "prone while shooting" method of killing.

Zombies on the other hand, ive managed to put in 17 hours in the last 3 days. The Final Reich is downright the best map ive played so far in CoD zombies. Great game tbh if they fixed the performance issues.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Emily❤

tfw when I see a recruit heathen[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Elvis

I dont like raging in games as simple as CoD, so I typically play on recruit or regular, very rarely hardened.

P.S. Your sig is bigger than your post.

6. Emily❤

1. Veteran or you can't play(It's really not that bad) :p
    2. It's not about the size of the sign but how great it is ;)

7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

8. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Anyway, I'm loving the multiplayer so far, but the zombies is confusing. Like.. is there jug and body armor? Is the body armor your jug? @Elvis, you need to hook me up sometime.

9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

CoD with each new game:

- Half-assing new multiplayer features
    - Bullshiting you on a single player story

BUT WE GET

[​IMG] THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES COD GREAT AND IT IS NEW MAPS NEW ZOMBIES NEW MISSIONS ITS ALL ABOUT THE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

This game is going to flop just like the rest, but I expect it to flop harder because you can't absolutely can't make a WWII game without vehicles. You're lazy if you don't do it, you've got no money if you don't do it, it's the most integral and important part about WWII outside of Hitler.

Ok I get it. Something like that may just be too historically accurate for a video game representation of a company's stab at a life changing war. Fair enough.

But it'll all revert back to my initial argument. If the game sucks (with or without vehicles), the multiplayer sucks, the single player sucks, only the CoD Lifers will play them without issue, the casual CoD player goes for zombies. If they're playing the mini-game more than the actual game, red flag WEEEE WOOOO.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Elvis

First, no there isn’t a perk labeled jug, however there are quite a few “armor” posts that you can buy that give you a shit ton of health, but every time you buy it it increases x2. First time is 500 points, second is 1000 so on.

They have speed cola, staminup, extra damage, extra health as well. Fairly wide range of what you can use.

They changed the mystery box cost from 950 to 1000 which really fuckin bugs me bc I 9/10 times have 950-990 points when I reach the box.

The packapunch is hella hard to understand how to open. Without any guides you’re pretty fucked bc the tab menu for the notepad doesn’t tell you how to open it, like it does for the power or the Tesla gun.

I honestly hate how you can’t change every 5 rounds off/on special rounds, like you could in waw.

11. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hate the sniper maps. BAR is OP and the game is great even with it's issues (headquarters being disabled for one). Might buy the DLC maps later on if the game continues to be this fun for me.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Red Orchestra for good WW2 multiplayer, CoD for zombies ezpz

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Elvis

This thread is ded rip

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

I've gotten diamond snipers and ARs

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

• Like Like x 2
  16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

this game is pissing me off how the fuck am i so bad and why the fuck is everyone so good and quick

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

that jump headshot made me laugh

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Did Call of Duty actually innovate with this game? Should i buy it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

tbh you should wait until it goes on sale at some point $60 was not worth it for me rn

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

explain please

• Dumb Dumb x 2