Denied Bobbobson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bobbobson, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    jediturtle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:82030273
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    in the rules i can find no rule against calling out T buddies but only on referencing killing them which i did not do. also the admin did not follow the punishments for first, second, third punishments and was straight banned. but i feel i did nothing wrong by following the rules by not killing my T buddies. and the admin was overzealous with my punishments with me having no active slays or punishment
    and since there is no mention of meta-gaming before in any of the rules i feel like that is not a thing that can be punished for. or all players who say another player is a T without proof should be banned like me.
    i now you will not read this but it makes me feel better that i know i did nothing wrong unlike your admins​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing as there was no rule broken and so i can not provide evidence that does not exist
    an innocent man does not need evidence that he was not doing a crime that is the reporting party to muster up​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Lol you deleted where I posted this on your profile post so here it is again. Warn me staff IDC this guy is so in the wrong it's entertaining

9. TOXIC GAMEPLAY and METAGAMING

1. Toxic Gameplay is playing the game how it's not meant to be played; ruining the fairness and enjoyment.
    2. Metagaming is committing any action to intentionally help the other team win the game.
    3. PUNISHMENT: The punishments for Metagaming and Toxic game play are up to an Admin's Discretion. We will often weigh the severity of the situation before making a judgement. Usually, repeated offenses will be necessary for us to take action.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/ttt-extended-rules.54957/

3. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

like being RDMed every round but that came to nothing. nice to know about seletive enforcement of a rule that i cannot find.
    my fairness and enjoyment was ruined when i was rdm every round with the admin dismissing it as nothing

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

If you have evidence that a staff member was not enforcing the rules and slaying for you being rdm'd there is a place in the forums where you can report the staff. In 90% of the cases the player doesn't understand the rules well enough or didn't see what the staff member does to see why it was not rdm. But ruining the game for everyone makes you worse than an rdmer

Link to reporting staff: https://www.seriousgmod.com/forums/ttt-staff-player-reports.5/

5. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

i was shot and killed every round so if that makes it fun then i don't know what does according to you.
    if i did it to you over and over would you not like it as well?

6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You deleted the comment on my profile in which Noct helpfully provided you the relevant rules, but he's kindly supplied them again. Metagaming is breaking the game by assisting the opposite team, and you did this by calling out your poor innocent T buddies. Metagaming is a punishment which requires admin discretion to enforce, and Pixie correctly came to us and got such discretion to ban you. There is no warning required for Metagaming and they were not overzealous with their punishment.

Just because you don't the rules does not mean they don't apply to you, and if you believe staff are mishandling reports they feel free to report them here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/forms/report-staff-player-ttt.3/respond.

Please refrain from making duplicate appeals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.