Denied ❄RF❄ Dawncloud's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ❄RF❄ Dawncloud, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ✯Σ✯ [Dawncloud]
    Your Steam ID:
    steamID64
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't the one who committed the act in the first place, a person called "Dirkyjerky" did by walking into my set tripmine I found off the ground after I clearly told him in voice chat not to walk over it, instead he walks over it on purpose, killing 3 other innocents. Admin didn't even give me time to explain this, instead banning me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Replays would show that I wasn't the one who detonated it, as I was waiting for overtime to blow it up. Dirkyjerky purposely walked into it to blow up the AFK innocents, making it look like I was the one at fault.​

2. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

You were actually karma banned them I banned you for mass rdm.

I'll respond to this in a bit.

4. Okay, here's the full story to it, because I wasn't able to explain myself before I was karma banned. I was a detective, I found a trip mine, it was nearly overtime so I planted it next to a group of AFKs that "Dirkyjerky" cornered into a corner (he said something in his mic along the lines of: I got all my ducks in a row), I told him as I was planting the trip mine in my mic "I'm planting this here, so if you die, it's your fault not mine." and Dirkyjerky clearly saw me plant it as he was watching me the whole time, so he proceeds to PURPOSELY walk into it, blowing himself along with the 3 AFKs in the corner after I CLEARLY told him not to and apparently I'M the one at fault for it.

5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Hey Dawn

The problem here, is that you had no real reason to plant that tripwire mine in spawn next to 4 afks in the first place. Placing it so you can destroy it later in overtime simply isn't enough. Even if Dirky did walk into it, the damage and fault falls back onto you. This is the equivalent to a Innocent or Detective planting a c4 they found and killing others with it.

Let me post my evidence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

With that out of the way I will be denying this appeal. I highly suggest you review our extended rules so simple things like this can be avoided in the future.

On a brighter note, this only a local ban. This means you can play on all other servers including the other West server.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Feel free to send me a message if you have any other questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.