Rejected Defibrillators

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by christianthepotato, Sep 19, 2015.

?

Would you like to see defibrillators in serious ttt?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christianthepotato

christianthepotato New Member

Having defibrillators would make the game so much better if you were accidently rdmed by a detective he could defib you, Traitors could defib t buddies, and it would make the game so much better.

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

While they'd be fun and interesting to have around for the normal users, I think a few problems could also come with them. Innocents reviving Traitors would be one example.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, might want to do a quick search before suggesting things in the future.

3. Marth

Marth You'll definitely forget Rozboon. Supporter

-1 I think this might incentivize detectives to just RDM people and if they happen to be innocent they just defib them. Also it sort of cuts out an aspect of the game where as a traitor you have to rely on skill. Not just going into battle killing 3 people then having a t buddy revive you. If it were added it would have to cost at least 3 points from the traitor shop and detective shop. Also the time it would take for the defib to finish should be at least 20 seconds, otherwise it would be kind of overpowered.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.