Wepons For T and D and Sprint mod and new 67way

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by My Dime Is Up, Aug 19, 2014.

1. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi.

I am kinda new to the server but would like to suggest some things.

First: 67way. Kinda don't like it. No secret buttons, and so on. Click here for the version with buttons and updated 67 way.

Second: A Sprint mod. OMG this would make it much more useful to play. Click here for sprint mod. (more so called Advanced TTT)

Third: A stun gun or a taser for the D. This would be kind of cool for the D and useful too. Click here for taser addon.

Forth: A Defibrillator. Common on servers for T. If you don't know what it does. T can buy it and revive their T buddy. Click here for defib addon.

Finally: Double Jump. Much eaiser for people and get to places and stop them from falling to their death. (No addon, some servers have double jump. Maybe code it?)

That is all. Thank You for reading this and I hope the owner adds this stuff.

Cheers!

2. 1) I am all for updated versions of maps.
    2) Kinda iffy on it to be honest. I don't think its needed and would make killing harder.
    3) For as much as I have read, it just freezes them right? Might be good for questioning without getting a shotgun blast to the face.
    4) Absolutely love that idea. Don't make it too cheap though.
    5) I don't think that is too much of a good idea.

Just my opinions~

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

1) Other versions of 67th way are being suggested and looked into at the moment.
    2) I personally find sprint mods unnecessary considering that you'll still end up in the same place anyways at the default speed... just a bit slower.
    3) Stun guns/Tasers/Tranquilizer darts have been suggested in the past. Not necessary considering it can be abused.
    4) Defibrillators have been suggested many times and denied all of those times. Never will be added on the server.
    5) Not really necessary.

Please search before making a post. It would be greatly helpful.

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

1) been suggsted
    2) No
    3) No
    4) No
    5)

Also

SEARCH BAR PLEASE.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

1) other versions are being looked into
    2) not sure if sprint would be needed on our servers
    3) doesn't seem to fit with our server's playstyle
    4) defibs have been suggested to death, but hell no to this one. There are several reasons. The main one being once you're dead, you're dead.
    5) doesn't seem that necessary. parkour can be done with single jump, it just takes a lot of practice

6. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

1) I don't really feel the need to have the map to have updated so you can run around, and possibly delay in the secret maps.
    2) I've thought about suggesting the sprint mod, but I only enjoy it because you can run quickly for a few seconds.
    3) I find if you are a traitor, and you are trying to eliminate a player (That might be a detective) they can just pin you to the ground. While you can do absolutely nothing.
    4) Because the STTT is so big, leaving most of the servers at almost full ( How many players allowed in the server at one time, 36) And that you can buy T rounds. It would be extremely difficult to have to kills T's again before they kill anyone.
    5) Double Jump would basically put the T weapon, the "Newton Launcher" to no use at all. Because if you launch a player, once they get near the ground. They can just jump again to avoid being damaged/killed

7. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

I'm OK with sprint mod; I used it on another server and it's pretty nice and convenient.
    -1 though to stun gun, defib, and double jump.
    Stun gun is intended to keep players alive, while in TTT traitors are supposed to be shot and killed.
    defib would most likely make traitors OP.
    If we implement the sprint mod, we don't need double jump to go with it. Then again, we don't need it now, anyways.