Other Zyp's zapping culinary thread

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Zypther, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I'm sorry to say, but it looks like literal shit

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Then it is the shit of the gods, it tastes amazing

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hashira

Hashira VIP

I mean you do need to work on your presentation a bit, and the pieces of meat are a little too large for mongolian beef BUT youre doing good! Make the recipe again sometime, improve upon it, refine it.

4. Zypther

Yeah, we used sirloin steaks, next time I'll make sure we get flank steak. It will be much easier to get proper proportions then. It's a pain cause I didnt want the pieces to be tiny, so I chose to have them a bit big

5. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

@Zypther have u done cooking with stevia?

its really nice.

zero sugar, yet its like 200 times sweeter than sugar (depends which stevia extract u buy) or if u have plant then yeee. doesn't cause cavities because it doesn't ferment into acid that eats ur teeth, and won't raise ur blood sugar.

its pretty healthy

@Zypther update reply.
    made a cake with a 9.7 oz bag of stevia i bought from kroger (seems like nothing but has like several cups (probably 10) of stevia. the cake tasted like it had real sugar in it, but it didn't, so it was healthier for diets and in general.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  6. Zypther

I've never used stevia other than in tea and drinks, I've been wanting to try stuff like monkfruit extract and stevia. We have some agave nectar and other things that we use every so often. I'll look into it

• Like Like x 1