Invalid zomborg's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by zomborg, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Inkern
    Explain the case:
    I said "you better stop before you get banned lmao" cos he kept going afterwards regarding fahjeet. He can call panzer an autistic 5 year old but I get banned for reiterating your warning and he gets nothing? I in no way insulted him or condescended him once inkern told us to stop, so I'd like a reason as to why I was the only one banned here when he clearly is still going as seen here:
    [​IMG]

In no way shape or form did I "insult" or "instigate" after inkerns warning, I legit was just saying he should stop since we had already been warned.

I was questioning Fahjeet's ban, reiterated his(inkern's) warning and was actively participating in a different conversation unlike him seen here: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If your own staff members don't understand, maybe there's something wrong with this picture. [​IMG]
    Related Evidence:
    Posted above. 1 hour or 24 hours, if I get banned so should he.​

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

3. zomborg

Also to note, my report is not simply for my ban, but for the lack of xpros ban when he was very obviously the one continuing to instigate after the fact of Fahjeet and my ban.

4. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

Theinkern isn't doing anything right, i don't even know why i got banned, i only insulting someone once and after the warning i stopped and i just started joking around with a few people then i saw that i got banned for nothing.

5. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Funny how you don't include my actual warning. I will reply when I have a chance, may be today or tmrw morning. I myself gave two warnings, the mods I was told gave a few as well, tagging @Dwardu @Grimoire+ as they were giving out warnings. Regardless though, I had told everyone to stop and to cut it out. You proceeded to instigate the matter farther by saying "xpro stop before you get banned AGAIN lmao" how is that in no way shape or form not instigating. If it was then xpro wouldn't have to comment that you were continuing. Why did you even bring him up, you did nothing but make the situation worse which I felt that I needed to go ahead and just ban for a day to stop with this petty arguments you guys have been going on for months now and it is beyond me why you both still argue.

@XpropIayer I am only tagging you in here so you can see this as well. The both of you need to cut it out with these petty little instigation and complaining. Nobody wants to hear it or see it and it only causes a headache. You are both adults and such understand to leave each other alone. The reason xpro wasn't banned was because I did not see nor did I read anything after my final warning of him doing anything. Anything beyond that he was already warned for. He had stopped at my final warning, but you had continued instigating and only causing more drama. This is why you were banned and he was not. @Fahjeet Abdad stick to your report please.

Your steam comment zomb thats not evidence thats an opinion.

If you are told to stop then everyone needs to stop. If you instigating you are only making the matter worse, you shouldn't have said that as it was taken as instigation in both my eyes and xpros. This was before I saw xpro comment as well. I will provide shoutbox evidence later.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Helix is going to be going over all the logs this evening and I will discuss this with him about what I could have done better Helix may need to issue punishments that were not given. For the record, you are mixing up your order, you make it look like I called panzer a no no word after inks warning, which was false. After inks final warning you instigated me as ink said, then about 10-20 minutes later I came in and talked about the situation to parties that were not there when the warning happened.

7. zomborg

I couldn't include your warning because chat had scrolled up too far by then. I took screenshots of what I could see still see since you fucking banned me. I saw you tell us to stop, I did. He didn't.

Giving xpro essentially a "dude stop" isn't instigating. Even without what I said, he was still talking about Fahjeet and doing his own instigating to a banned player that he knew couldn't respond, just as he had done with me in attempting to brag to panzer and helix about my ban.

Yall banned adrian more than 5 min after he says the n-word, yall can ban xpro after getting proof that he was disobeying but you won't. Why?

If I am told to stop, everyone should stop INCLUDING HIM because he did NOT stop after you told us to and that's literally there in what screenshots I could take.

How is bragging about me being banned NOT instigating? Multiple people pointed it out, whether you were there or not there are other admins that are capable of banning people are there not? Funny how you suddenly are too busy to read chat after you ban me and even with evidence there is nothing going to be done.

He should be banned just as long as I did for the evidence I provided, steam opinion or not(the reason it's there is because it should make sense to staff members why people are banned) you are directly being biased by not banning him after being provided evidence he disobeyed immediately after the fact. It wasn't even 5 fucking minutes and now you're trying to say he did nothing to deserve the same punishment? He went above and beyond me saying "you should stop".

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

9. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

So basically, this was my warning or rather an attempt to calm everyone down as it was getting out of hand on everyone's side.

[​IMG]

For the most part, I feel as though SB logs will help a lot for the rest of this report.

10. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Unfortunately i do not have the screenshots of my warnings, but i warned earlier on before things got out of hand and once again around the time dwardu did, as to which everyone stopped for afew minutes after each warning but still continued on later.

11. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya.

I've seen this and have seen your conversation message as well, @zomborg . I'll fully reply once @Theinkern has a chance to fully reply and I have a chance to view the logs which are not immediately available.

12. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Okay, now that i have the time to dig through ti all it is pretty massive. It is kinda pointless to respond to this since zomb is banned and for a good reason too, but I am here to defend myself and what I did so that others can see it, and in addition to that to put the final piece of punishment to push out on xpro as he is not innocent in this either. I will try to organize this the best way I can to further prove that you zomb deserve the ban and only wanted to cause drama within the community. In addition to that, those who continued after warnings were given out you will be banned as well. Warnings from mods carry the same value as an admin. Please keep note of that.

This is all entirely your fault. Because you continued and you knew that comment would only get a rise out of xpro. It was instigating and this is what you were banned for and in addition to that you were warned 4 times total in this possibly a 5th. That is just too long. This is my part and I am done with this, the petty fighting even though you both are adults is just stupid. Grow up.
    @XpropIayer you will be receiving a ban after continuation after warnings were given. This will be a 1 day ban on shoutbox.

@HelixSpiral to finish this up since the report is technically on me.

13. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya,

After reviewing all of the evidence, and the shoutbox logs (what is displayed here is only a chunk of the whole incidence), these bans should have gone out a lot earlier than when they did. This type of behavior is not tolerated- when a staff member asks you to cut out the drama/instigating, regardless of their rank, you need to cut it out. zomborg is correct that Xproplayer was just as guilty here and the once all of the relevant issue was made available, this was placed as well.

I think it's important to remember here- we're all here just to play TTT (oh. and DR) here and have fun and exist in a community together. We should strive to have respect for each other at all times. Causing drama and instigating situations like this will be handled accordingly.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.