Approved zombie whore's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zombie whore, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Zombie Whore
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello i had accidentally set off a c4 and killed many people today. Due to the low karma score I was automatically banned for 60 minutes. After this hour I was going to log back in and serve my slays, but it says I am banned for 5 days for RDM and leave. I was not trying to leave but was auto kicked by the server for the low karma.

Please reconsider.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

Hello, I banned you for Mass RDM 1st offense today. Let me get my evidence and I’ll respond ASAP

3. ori with a gun

So this is the report (along with the one above) that got you banned today
    upload_2021-4-18_20-13-52.png
    It's pretty easy to see what happened here. As a detective you armed a C4 and it was blown up after a failed defusal. This ended up killing 5 people (I'll get a picture of the full logs when I jump back on). Because you were reported twice (and after Pierogi gave me permission) I decided to ban for Mass RDM after your Karma ban.

I understand getting caught up in the moment and all but arming a C4 as a detective is a big no no, even if it wasn't meant to be malicious.

Do you have anything to say before I close this up?

4. ori with a gun

Alrighty since it has been an hour without a response I have come to a conclusion
    Due to the nature of the RDM being non malicious and a pretty good history for your playtime, I have decided to unban you, however you will be serving 5 slays when you get back on since you killed 5 people:

upload_2021-4-18_21-35-44.png

I'm not voiding the ban however, so next Mass RDM will be 2 weeks long with a low appeal acceptance chance so please be careful in the meantime.
    I hope you have a good day!

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Voided: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.