Denied Zackattak186's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zackattak186, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Zackattak186
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:105216895
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for a RDM and leave, first offense. I have ON VIDEO my last sessions with my banner, and I have not RDM'd. Not to mention, I am currently trying to become a Moderator, so I would not do something as to break the rules. You can ask Varolass I believe it is, if he has EVER seen me RDM, and I'm sure he will back me up. If you would like, I can post a video on youtube of my playing, up until the time of banning. I was not attached with a slay before I was banned, was not notified, and not properly punished even IF I were to RDM. Please revise my banning. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I cannot attach the video, for it is 3 hours long, and it is too large for this Forum.​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

You were banned by @ryan4win | SF for RDM and Leave (1st Offense).

They will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

3. Thank you.

4. Not even to mention that I would have GLADLY taken my slay over being banned for nothing... Because now, as of 8:12 2/24/15, All servers are empty except West. and I refuse to play on another sever because of how fair Serious TTT is/was .... This is rediculous, and will be fixed. I'm getting impatient. Thank You.

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Why not just edit the video down to your last 10 minutes of playing and upload it?

6. I'm not quite sure how to change the format of the video.. I use windows movie maker to edit, and it puts it in a format unreadable by most media players. but, as well, I assumed this would be over by now to be honest. I'm slightly frusterated there has not been a response from my banner yet. I've had issues with him in the past, on false slays for "Prop killing" .. He slayd the wrong person, and moved the slay to the correct player, but yet, my slay was already in affect... Which is a false slay if I'm not mistaken. I did not report, and would not like to report, but I have had this issue before. Why would I get myself banned from a server if I want to be a Moderator...?

7. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Hello @Zackattak186 , I banned you for RDM and leave first offense. But first I would like to say I think you have me mistaken with someone else for I do not recall ever playing with you before this event occurred, and I also do not remember putting false slays on people, either way I am sorry if I gave you any trouble. I am having a little difficulty remembering what went down, as I try to find the screenshot do you remember if you asked me if it was ok for you to leave, and were you one hundred percent sure you hadn't done anything wrong before you left? Also, what did you do after you left the server?

8. Yes sir, I am posative that I had not done anything wrong, I destinctly recall, last night, I had checked my total game time, and talked to my friend Yoshiiguns, then left the server, after entering spectator only mode, so I would not get in trouble.. Then, one hour later, about 2:30 Mountain time this morning, I attempted to join my friend Yoshiiguns, and was banned for 5 days. I never played with you, if I had, it was for less than 2 minutes. But I do understand whenever names are mistaken, or anything could have happened. I assure you that you have the wrong player. last I played with you was over a week ago, so any gameplay videos I may have had as proof of us in a server prior to this will have been deleted yesterday. Other than this, I have nothing more than my word and the word of others to support that I do not RDM. I would appreciate a revision, or lifting of my ban. thank you.

9. Oh, and I very well could have you mistaken with another mod, but I cannot find another mod with the name Ryan, which I do remember. but I will take back my previouse alligations.

10. ryan4win

So I found the screenshot,
    [​IMG]
    it shows you blowing up your traitor buddy with a jihad, you did not warn. I put the slay on you accordingly and you told me "seems fair ryan." Which shows to me that you understood the reason you were slain and you were ready to take your punishment. The next round you were slain and then
    [​IMG]
    do you have an explanation for leaving the server?

11. If I was slayn then I served my punishment... But I do infact remember this situation!

12. ryan4win

But... you said you did nothing wrong. Anyway you have to stay the whole round when you are slain to fulfill the punishment.
    [​IMG]

13. I thought it was the last game I played on the server, in that case, I did nothing wrong... But, yes, I do remember this, and I also remember being in spectator. when it said INNOCENT WIN. look at the time I left and the time the game ended please.

14. Hello @Zackattak186 , hope your day is going fine.

I'm just going to clarify a couple of things so we could come to a much faster, reliable verdict.
    Here are the facts:
    Based on @ryan4win | SF 's screenshots, you had killed one of your own traitor buddies and had not warned him beforehand that you were going to use the jihad.
    You were aware of your mistake and agreed with Ryan when he issued the slay
    You had left with a slay on you when you are supposed to serve your full slay.
    Your jihad did not win the round for your team, the round continued.
    [​IMG]

You RDMED your T buddy because you didn't warn him that you were using your jihad. He then reports you and the report was valid, in which Ryan put a slay on you. You agree to this, but before serving your full slay, you left the server in which Ryan had banned you for RDM and leave (see the screenshot he posted).

I will await your response.

15. That sounds fair. I disagree with me leaving before I served my slay, because I was slayn.. But, I guess those are your rules, so I'll accept your punishment of my banning. I don't mean to be difficult, it just did not seem as a suitable punishment for serving my slay... Either way, I agree.

16. But you ARE incorrect on the fact that I didn't stay the whole round. Once the server says INNOCENT WIN, that means the round has ended.

17. [​IMG]

18. ryan4win

Because of reasons I previously stated your appeal has been denied, feel free to play on our other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.