Accepted Youtube Channel?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Kalel, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kalel

Kalel Banned

I was thinking of a Youtube channel for Serious TTT
    Please +1 if you think this is good

2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

It would be cool to have a community channel where players could upload there clips! +2(Donator :D)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kalel

Kalel Banned

Thanks for the support

4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I would be willing to lend my support to such a venture. Maybe we could set up episodic series with the most colorful personalities on the server. We could partner and attempt to link up with the Sea nanners group.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  5. Falcor24

Falcor24 Member

I will subscribe to this if it ever happen :)

6. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

I will subscribe if it happens, I cannot record though. (+2 since mod with donator access)

7. TrapTrooper

TrapTrooper Member

That would be awsome! +1

8. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

If Highwon doesn't want to, I think one of us could set up the channel. And there's bound to be someone who can make us a YT banner and such.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kalel

Kalel Banned

Thanks,
    I will be making it now
    But before that,highwon needs to make it official so that it can have a section on the forums saying: Official Youtube

10. roflcatl33t

roflcatl33t Member

this isn't going to go over to well... i can already tell

11. Falcor24

Falcor24 Member

12. Kalel

Kalel Banned

Just ignore him
    Hes a troll

13. Kalel

Kalel Banned

Still need highwon's approval...

14. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Not sure if the Seananners part will happen :/

15. Sir Lemoncakes

Well if we don't try it'll never happen will it? Besides, he has played with several nobodies in the gaming world and from all accounts is a pretty chill an humble dude.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  16. roflcatl33t

roflcatl33t Member

how am i a troll kalel?! get over yourself, i have been on the server alot longer than you have. sure, you were here when it started but then left for quite a while

17. TrapTrooper

TrapTrooper Member

Maybe i could host the channel, I dont know?

18. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Is this still a thing? It would be very awesome. We could also post random clips of other games and things like that. Maybe have a couple of unrelated series (like "Prop hunt with Lemoncake!") Just saying.

19. Sir Lemoncakes

Hey, bought the equipment to get this all started. I posted a video on my secondary channel as a test and to help run through everything I needed to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPQE9p_bqp8. I will post videos of content from the server mainly as I start, along with last of us and a few other games. Let me know what I did wrong, what I can do better, and if we should move forward with a group YouTube channel.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  20. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Okay, I have created a YouTube channel for this purpose. http://www.youtube.com/user/seriousttt

I'll update the profile pic & background if this channel becomes popular. Also if you're interested in adding videos to this channel, please contact me with your e-mail address so I can add you as a manager.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.