Your phone's auto-suggest story

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Santa Claus, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Alright let's have a little fun with the auto-suggest feature. I'm using android so I'm not sure how IOS would work here.

First, you'll have to have auto-suggest enabled. If it's enabled, you'll see three words above the keyboard that you use the most. If you keep clicking the same button, it'll make a story. Apparently my vocabulary likes talking about the military and the FBI.

Eventually, your phone will get caught in a loop and repeat the same phrase over and over again. Stop there.

There's three different versions of the story (one for each of the 3 buttons). You can post one, or all three. I'll edit this post on my phone to include all three stories.

I'm sure that the only thing that would make it to the woodlands the best way to go back and read messages from you and I am not sleeping in a while to respond with your friends to be the first one is the most part I am not sleeping in a.......

The least of which are not the intended recipient is prohibited and may be a good pick up the good news is that the FBI and the military are a lot of work to do with the super bowl of the time it's someone standing at the end of the time it's someone standing at the end of the time....

I was just wondering what to say about this topic of a story that the leads me a little while I have been working in an effort into my head of state of California for you guys have any openings at my parents house of Blues Brothers Band is not recommending I was just wondering what to say about this topic of a story that the leads me a little while I have been working in an effort into my head of state of California for you guys have any.....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Here's my story, I'm just pressing the middle button btw.
    I have seen dragons on the wind and rain. I have my own problems with the latest version of the clan. The comments for your help and advice on how to do work are astounding. The list is endless hours of sad times. They will be kicked off the ground floor. All of us are beautiful and don't need any changes. If you are not responsible for delivering the highest quality and performance of the equipment, then no punishment will be given.

o_O. Lets hope that doesn't reveal much about me xD

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Dragons over any girl any day. ;)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

the first one I had a great weekend too many bad for you and I am not too late for me know what to expect to see you then you will have a good day please see the attachment for your time
    I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same thing as a result of the time.
    to get some good ones are the only way you want it was not the best of my resume to the next week or next weekend of July so that you can do that I am going through my resume

• Like Like x 1
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Once put fuck then I hit your from the suggestions and then mom came up in the suggestions

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Salem

Salem VIP

The full amount to a new job is going well as a sales and service to our house is located at least a little more was a
    I miss you so much for your time and money to pay
    On Fri Feb to get to see you there at least I have been in business since we were in my truck and changed my password for a bit more time on your end and a lot to be able I was just wondering how much longer

8. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

iOS has it too. It suggests whatever you like to type.

And btw it eventually just repeats itself