Your name and why its yours

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Snak, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

My 10th grade history teacher called me Rambo. So that is how I have this name.

2. Ardey

Ardey VIP

I was first known as "Siderunner", due to me watching a lot of Spiderman and I just loved how he ran on walls. = Side (wall) runner.
    Then came MacBooc, with a c at the end, because I got my first MacBook Air.

Now came Ardey, which always was my name (I had a clan which had MC as abbreviation), so I wanted a nickname which was close to my first name, Arthur. ARthur = ARdey. Don't ask me why.

later I came up with a little variation which was "Ardie", because I hated people who were calling me Adrey or Audrey.

3. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Back in my FFXI days I decided on a name that contained 'rum' in it, someone stole it, so I changed it to 'captain-vodka'.

4. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I chose Sgriffin because it has been my ps3 name for a long time and stewie griffin does kick ass

5. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

I used to have a ton of names like "pastertears" and "esilena" (my real name backwards) back when I was suuuuuper grunge and into the whole pastel colors and drugs trend in 9th grade. Used to also share my account with my little brother- who's a huge CoD geek and he always used names like "fever" "burned" "insomnia" because that's what came off as cool to him.

I got tired of changing it from "fever" to "pasteltears" whenever I'd play an online game like Gmod so I just finally got used to fever.

Been wanting to change my name because it's too simple but a lot of people know me as fever so it'd be a weird transition.

6. gibby

gibby Well-Known Member

well, my last name is Gibson, my nickname that all my friends at school call me is gibby. my friend one day was talking funny, and he accidently said GIbbinator, so it stuck with my, and that is why I have every one of my accounts names have to do with gibby :) and case gibby from Icarly

7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Not this shit again...
    Anyways, it all started when my parents allowed me and my brother to get Xbox Live back when COD: WAW was released, anyways my brother got to keep his account, however I had to make a new one, he choose his name to be THEOWNER5, and me being me at this time I wanted to be like my brother so I choose the name THEMAN5 but Xbox was being a dick and didn't let me pick that name, instead it gave me the option of ScaredTheMan5, so I choose that.
    Fast forward to COD: MW2/MW3 time, I was really into quickscoping and trickshots at the time, ya know, being a normal 12 year old kid on COD at the time. So one day I was kinda dickin' around on SnD quickscopin' owning some nubs, the a group of 5 people with TeeZ ____ in their name joined that game, after a few maps one of them asked if I wanted to try out for thier clan. At the time I had nothing better to do so I said sure. Being the M1G PR0 player I am, I fucking wrecked the 5 of them including their leader in a FFA (Free For All). So I joined the clan and changed my name to TeeZ Scared. After a month or two the clan broke up and one of their members were starting up a clan called mS (marathon Sniping), I decided to join that... it wasn't to succesful, then the same thing happened again, a group of people with the name Plus joined the game I was in and asked me to join so I did, at the time I was going by Reptile Plus. Then I joined another clan but I forgot what it was... anyways I just going back to TeeZ_Scared as my usernames for Runescape, runescape private servers, etc. Then I started getting into TTT, and the first community I joined was call Keymod, I spent a total of 630+ hours on their TTT server, as thier server the owner called BuzzBrad came to me to help the server, but the community was going to shit with corruption problems and we decided to start a new... it didn't work out, reminder this was at the time I got mod/left on here. Then after Keymod died out I went to The Cube servers for their jailbreak, got trial mod... got mod, moderated for about 4 months at jailbreak, then switched over to their TTT servers, moderated there for about 2-2 1/2 months, then left, came back here after finding it again.
    #TheHistoryOfTeeZy

8. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

My name is Link and I'm a dinosaur!

9. Snak

Snak Banned

I like everyone's so far, keep em' commin I enjoy a good read!

10. Frag

Frag Click Click ` BOOM! VIP

I use to go by the name Grim online a lot simply because my birthdays on Halloween.

Started using Smile4TheCamera a long time after I got into recording / video editing on a few fps games.

11. i used to use my real name, but one time somebody asked me where i was from because my accent its a little weird (because where im from)
    I studied English at a school here in my town, I decided to change my name to TheMexican to be more clear, anyways someone else had already eduardo

12. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Well, despite a McMuffin being my favorite breakfest entree from McDonalds, alot of people for some reason think it is a play on the name McLovin from Superbad. My first online name was on xbox 360, and it was McKrusty Fat feet.

13. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

Well, I'm usally treated like royalty for some odd and unknown reason at school so that's where King came from and Angel because my middle name is angel and 53103 is because when i made my club penguin account i wanted numbers to be "Cool" so i smashed my head against my keyboard to get some numbers.

14. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Well, my name started when I was 9 making my Minecraft account. I chose "amazingman32" because I wanted to sound cool, and 32 is my favorite number. I got tired of typing that, as did other people, so I became "amazingman". Once I came here, people called me "amazing" because it is easier to say, so I stuck with it. Not much background behind it.

15. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

Until today, I had never had a Gamertag that wasn't my first initial, last name, and two numbers.

The reason I chose Meta4 is for four fairly symbolic reasons
    1. The first time a teacher ever praised me or said I was good at something was in creative writing and my use of metaphor in describing my mothers addiction problems at age 14.
    2. The age when I learned my mom was an alcoholic and a drug addict was age 4
    3. In the 4th week of my 4th Semester of High School, I was convinced to join theatre just four days before I had planned to commit suicide. Best decision I have ever made.
    4. The name, in itself, is a metaphor for the good and the bad in my life, one thing I am very good at, one thing that ruined my life, and one point that completely changed my life for the better, which makes a fourth point. Thus, 4.

Also, four is the magic number.

16. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

My name started off as xxcasnovaxx. Manly because it was a name a friend suggested and I liked it and I used it. I then went on to MegatroN. Yes, with a capital N. I don't know why I added it, but I feel it's something that makes my name unique. Same with the [Apollo] clan tag, although it is actually a TTT MLG clan.

17. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i helped you choose this one as well schulte :p

18. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

Yes also because Killa is a sexy beast

19. You're middle name is Angel? Mine is too :p unless a middle name in the USA isnt a surname

20. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Used to go by The Heroic. Realized how flashy that was... and realized I wanted to be even flashier.
    I love to sing.
    I love to freestyle.
    I love dancing.
    POP STAR.