Your first TTT Experience

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Juice Juice™, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

So! We were all noobs at one point. I thought it might be fun to share our first experiences, and what we fucked-up/got slain for

For me, my very first game (and keep in mind, I was also quite young at the time. Holy shit Gmod is old), I grabbed a rifle and climbed to the highest point I could reach, then tried to snipe the detective. I got one body shot and 4 misses before being gunned down by the server. The next game, I tried to grab a HUGE and gun everyone down!

• Like Like x 1
  2. you didnt use the search bar did you?
    OMAGAAAAAAAD

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

I started playing GMOD in 2011, first time I played TTT I was a traitor and decided to Jihad a whole group of people... Apparently I was in the T room and I accidentally blew up all my T buddies.
    Note this wasn't on our servers ;3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Well, I first played TTT on a different server, and I was dumb and did not read any rules.... I just started shooting everyone....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. First ttt experience was on nilla like 3 years ago and i got an rdm x 4 ban lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

I was playing on an old TTT server 4+ years ago. I remember there was this guy controlling the vending machine on a boat map. (Forgot the name) He went on a rampage with the vending machine, killing over 8 people on the server (including me) The whole server was in a fury of rage/laughter. Next round, everybody either pushed the vending machines off the map, or avoided them like the plague.

Long story short, that's one of the reasons I grew to love TTT - the sheer silliness and fun factor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1