Your first day here, and your story.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Muffin, Jun 28, 2014.

1. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

I found SeriousTTT Vanilla. I liked it because I found I wasn't missing any textures. Then I found that there were 5 other servers after I tried finding SeriousTTT Vanilla again. Then I tried to get the textures after I remembered some other servers I was hopping around trying to find one that wasn't "broken" and people told me I was just missing textures and I can just google that xD

2. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

~Raven Blade's Story~
    Well I found out about Garry's mod from SeaNanners on youtube and man did I love his ttt videos. So I bought the game around Halloween time 2013 and hopped on after the download took all night. Next morning I went on Garry's Mod and the first game mode that came TTT and I went in and saw what servers I could play on. I sorted the list by players and the first one that came up: SeriousTTT East. I clicked on the server and joined in and it took a long time to download but when I got in I saw mayhem. @Jihad Joe was dealing with rdm and what not so I was like, he must be very stressed out right now. Next round I spawned in and I saw BananaCocunuts. Then he grabbed a box of shotgun ammo with his magneto-stick got on top of a minecart and started to prop surf into the sky. I immediately said: "Prop surfing on Banana, he's prop surfing". Jihad Joe said "what" and I said "Banana's prop surfing". He said "It's ok to prop surf as long as you are in plain sight". So that was my first day but I'm just gonna throw in the part to the present. So I played on the server for a couple of months from then to February and I met a lot of people. I met Skip the Dip, DieKasta, MangoTango, EventHorizon, ExtraJuicyTable and a ton of more people that were staff from then to February. So after playing on the server for a couple of months I thought hey why not apply for staff. So I filled out my application:
    Your In Game Nickname: Stewie_Griffin
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66896686
    How Long You've Been on Server:192 hours. (West:67 hours East:98 hours West 2:26 hours)20 slays
    Time of Day You Are Online: On weekdays I am on from 5:30am-6:30am (then school) after school 3pm-8pm (I might have after school activities or sports so I might not be on) Weekends 6am-8pm (have to get a lot of sleep that's why I am not on at night) (might also have sports on weekends only for 2 hours)
    Time Zone: EST
    Previous Staff Experience: None but I already know how to use damagelogs. Would love to learn from the staff how to do more advanced and all the commands as a moderator.
    Why We Should Pick You:
    My Devotion:
    First off I play a ton of ttt especially on the weekends. I played like 5 hours on ttt a couple of Saturdays ago. TTT takes up a lot of my life and time but I am very proud of that. Right now I think I am averaging about 2-3 hours a day and I think that is a good average for a mod. I am a morning person and not a lot of mods are on between 5 and 7. I'm a mod that would be on very early in the morning because there are a decent amount of players on in the morning. Like 40 across all 3 servers. That is the first reason you should pick me.
    My experience:
    Secondly, I know a lot of people across serious ttt and the community. I know a lot of the staff and I try to not annoy them as much as possible. Even though I have no staff experience, I try to learn a lot of ways of how to solve crimes(rdm)damagelogs, demos, screenshots, all that stuff I already know how to do and I wont have trouble with it in the future. I started my Serious ttt career in early or mid October and have learned a lot about the rules, people and server itself. The gist of this second reason why you should pick me is because I have a solid reputation with the player base and staff and I already kind of know how to solve rdm
    My Behavior:
    Third and final, I am really respectful to the rules of the server. I have never been banned from any of Serious TTT and hope I never do get banned. I only have 19 slays from the staff and if I rdm when staff are not on, I will slay myself regardless if I am a traitor or not. You may think that a 13 year old cant moderate a server but he can because me personally think I am really mature. I want to make this server well played and I want people to have a good time. I am a really easy guy so settle disputes with which means I wont rage at people I will take it all calm. I am always happy and friendly when I am on the server. And finally I am not a TROLL, I play the game seriously. It would be an honor to be a mod of Serious ttt
    Thanks everyone for looking at my application . Please leave replies!
    Sincerely,
    Stewie G
    That was my mod application that went up on February 18th 2014. I got replies from people like Skip The Dip, BeastlyMcKinley, Guilty-Crown, Amazing all on February 19th then on the 20th 3 more people replied that were non staff members. Then I thanked everyone on the 21st and 22nd for the feedback. I waited 5 days and got no replies. Friday Evening February 27th 2014: @Event Horizon said:
    Probably the most mature 13 year old I've ever seen.
    I think I will make you trial mod later tonight when I get back from class.
    I had did it. I got trial mod! So I went on and played until Event Horizon got on and I was so excited to become a trial mod. He added me to trial mod on all servers and I was like thank you so much! So I staffed the servers and stuff for about 4 days until March 1st 2014 when I pmed him on Steam: Ready to make me a mod yet? He replied sure and he hopped on East. I was waiting for it and waiting and waiting and then he finally made me a mod and I be like Yes! I slayed my self for infinity rounds (Ya I know its dumb) and Event said ok calm down Stewie lol. And he left the server after I thanked him for making me a mod. So my journey began I staffed with people like Guilty Crown, Aboose!, SpeakEZ and other people. So I staffed until 4/21/14 when I resigned due to school. I continued my school year and then school ended and I re-applied on 7/17/14 because I was on break and I felt that I could be a good mod again. Not 1 reply from 7/17/14 to 8/5/14. On the 5th I asked Sinz to lock it and he did and Guilty-Crown unlocked it on the 7th. I got 1 reply from Rice on the 8th and then @McMuffin said: add me on steam. I did and we talked about when I could be on and when school started for me and such. I got trial mod on the 8th and full mod on the 8th. I was back in the saddle. (I was Muffins first mod swag). About a week later I was traded to @Opii because Muffin said it would make my job easier because of school coming up. So this is the end of my story. I hope to remain in this community for a long time. So ye Fin.

3. Shrek

Shrek Active Member

yeah.... i guess you cant say i was a very good ttt player... i didnt understand the rules and i kept killing people off of sus and was reporting people for killing me if i did t acts :p

4. Spectral

Spectral VIP

The Journey of Spectral
    I got Garry's Mod for playing Murder with my cousin, but sadly, that game mode is incredibly terrible. So I saw Trouble in Terrorist Town, and thought, "Well that sounds pretty cool". Then I opened the servers list and saw Serious TTT and thougut to myself, "I'm pretty serious".

I joined the servers late June and had no idea what to do, so I ended up RDMing twice and getting my only 2 slays for a good 2 months by Candycaneore as well as my 3 gags.

I wasn't always Spectral, my name used to be Innocent, as my original introduction contains. I still don't understand when you say KOS Innocent, it means to kill everyone in sight, and was asked to change it by Urisk2.

I pretty much only played Vanilla except for 30 minutes on East 2. I played a clean month and a half ruining my sleep schedule until I was asked a sarcastic question to apply for moderator, so I did, and ending up having to split my hours between the servers, not just Vanilla.

I got more hours on each server, and the +1's started rolling on in. I finally was picked by the greatest administrator to live, Sinz. Even though he won't change my name to zniS.

I had a great trial moderator period other staff told me while training me. Yet when I was promoted, only Toxin knows this, but I falsely slayed a player but he happened to forgive me.

And here I am now, being framed in the Moderator Hall of Fame.

What shall the future bring?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi,

So how did I find STTT. It's a cool story sorta. Do it was about august and I was banned for saying "fuck u" by the owner after multiple warnings. I was crying my tears out. I then found out I was banned for 3 days. It was a relief. Anyway I was looking for a server to play on, I saw STTT and joined it. Sure it took long as hell to get on but its worth it. When I was unbanned I still played here and eventually donated to the server. Ever since I've played on STTT and swapped back and forth from the 2 servers.

To be edited when back on laptop

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I merged your thread with the one @Muffin already had.

7. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Ok. Thought you would delete it for bad gramma :p