You should remove this sub-forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CorallocinB, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Coming back 6 months later I want to say I'm happy with what I am seeing.

Though like anyone with a brain they could see this place dying before their eyes. I was just the most vocal and aggressive about it. Aside from playing gmod in the first place, I don't regret any of my actions that followed. Everyone who ever was caught in my crosshairs wholeheartedly deserved all of the shit they got. Whether you agree or not is not my problem. To hold back or mince your words is a fool's game, but to question your actions after you've committed to them shows lack of planning and inexperience. Those are the reasons why I made the enemies that I did and am content with what I've done.

So why am I unhappy?

Well for one literally all of this could've been avoided. Not if it was me just being nicer to people, but if people just did their jobs. Getting a taste even with just SMC of how much bullshit goes on behind the scenes due to responsibility shifting at all levels was just an unpleasant experience and because that shit became so much more apparent when viewing from the surface of this place and I just found reasons to always attack those responsible. If only people did their jobs...

We'd have the proper people banned. Those actually circulating the negativity and hate. Those who sat on an even higher pedestal than me and were *avidly* backed by upper management solely because they weren't critical of their work. They were suck ups and because of that someone like me to be easily singled out just became a black sheep which didn't surprise me. From my perspective, my actions came with a purpose in order to bring light to things done wrong. My only mistake was being some fucking idiot with no powers.

So what's to come?

I was hoping to permanently ban myself after the *1 week ban* I was supposed to have with an essay long response to everyone who shit talks someone who can't defend himself. I was going to just pour liquid hot shit down each of their throats. I made that post in a google doc and was ready to post it at the end of that ban until it was extended 6 months. Now that it's useless and oudated... logging back into the community as it is gives me the utmost dissatisfying feeling I've had since coming to this place which is entirely appropriate for a place like this. That's all this place has been since the huge internal conflict shitstorm that made itself public. In any case, I'm so done here. I don't leave places unless I get the last word in and since I did I'll just finish this post off with the following. Firstly, anyone who actually tolerates my presence should seriously have had me added on any other platform by now. If you forgot about me and actually find any merit in what I do ever then try harder to get connected with me.

It may be unfair to say Highwon is lazy. I feel like it's more fair to say he became more lazy with time. The moment I saw Opal made owner that's what did it for me. The moment Opal leaves the place would die and so it does.

Opal and Helix the biggest butt buddies in the history of this place did a great job at keeping this dying place running on fumes. They could never fix it because they're inept. Whether it's lack of freedom they had to actually do something or their actual capabilities it's ineptitude in the end. With their new community it will be telling if it's actually all on themselves for being inept or if they were shackled in what they could actually do.

In any case I expect all of the warriors to come in here and defend their buddies. I don't give a shit. Post away. Not like it matters anyway. I've crossed the bridges I needed to and burned the ones that were unnecessary.

My ban was the epitome of incompetence. At the very least, whenever I shit talked Highwon he brushed it off. As for me, someone who has had a grand total of TWO EVER bans PERIOD one that was revoked and the other a karma ban before my 6 month toxicity ban, was banned by the co-owner someone of nearly equal status of Highwon and done so in such an unorthodox method for saying comments of the same essence that I made to Highwon and these were even tamer than what I said that initiated the ban. I dont want excuses, reasons, or anything to do with that ban anymore since it finished and is over with. That's time lost from there I'm glad I'll never get back and that's the only positive of this ban.

I'm significantly happier elsewhere. If the reason for being banned was "You're depressed just move on and shut up." Well that depression definitely has gone away since I left here. This place is just depressing in general. If you need a reminder for why I returned to even say anything, it's because I get the last word in.

In any case delete this sub-forum already. Who the hell would join a literally dying community?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Like x 4
    • Dumb x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Friendly x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Welcome back!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Only just came back and already back at it. I've missed you.
    Mind, I don't think we could be friends, but I've missed your perspective.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. jshore

jshore VIP

ok

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Welcome back to our lovely community, it’s nice to see an old face returning. Make sure to read the rules and I hope to see you in game ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Well i didn't think I'd see you back on the forums, though your return is meant as more of a statement, I'm glad to see someone recognizable of the old sgm community show up. If I'm being honest I must've been gone during the worst time possible here and it was evident by the lack of people I knew once I came back as a lot of them were banned. I still remember your wall of shame

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Robo why weren’t you like this back when fiefoe and friends would play. You were a pain in our ass, you coulda been one of us :/

Anywho missed you fam hope you’ve been well

-MasterTbaiter

8. CorallocinB

Still remember the both of you and yes this was just a fucking great time to be alive for SGM. Vanilla 2014-2016 A+ with both of you. Also @MoonSlice I think it's because I started being like this at least to staff during a time when I stopped playing Gmod altogether. Feelsbad hmu at any time tho ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Yeah bro, even though you were out to get us (and failed) I liked you. You were good at the game and fun to play with. I’ll add ya on steam when I’m home

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey at least someone else says it. If I were to say it (and I have before), everyone would just call me toxic hahaha. Server has gone to shit mostly because the admins and mods just suck each others dicks. Pretty obvious to see the difference in dynamic between staff and player on this server. When all the admins/mods get demoted and lose their staff, they generally show their true selves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

No idea what your opinion is of me, but I always held a general respect for you, you spoke your mind, you challenged everyone and most of all we had some good bashes especially during 1/11.

There's lots of things that happened here that greatly decreased the duration this place would have lived, whether the people who were responsible meant to kill it for their own gains, or were just too inept like you mentioned, only they will know.

out of the thousands of times you called that this place was going to die soon, you were finally right :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. CorallocinB

I'll let you know that personally I always felt there was this air about you that I believe you have about me where you too at times would just go hard at people and I was no exception. I was cautious around you, but at no point did you ever make it to my bad side or did anything that I know of to warrant any ill-will. Always up for more talks in the future just hmu anywhere outside of this ghost town.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

lol okay

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  14. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

welcome back (y)

15. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

16. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Welcome back Robo :3

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  17. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

don't wanna be rude or anything but damn, jeez we get it, you think you're really important... don't act like you're over it all then write some big post to inform everyone that you spent ur 6 month ban writing a novel about why everyone's at fault except you. this is reminiscent of pacifist's farewell post which also sucked but at least he had the balls to just straight up admit his feelings were hurt. your insecurities are on blatant display and it's gross and nobody wants to see it, sorry.

anyways yea yea, server/community is dead and whatever, no big news. just gotta stop caring, cause if ya do care you're always gonna get hurt someway or another and then make a fool outta yourself when you decide to make big long rants going off about why the community sucks, that just end up highlighting the fact that you actually really like/care/obsess about this dumb place. just y'know, have fun while it lasts. there's no arguments to be had with SGM anymore, really.

p.s.

cool ur not depressed anymore i guess, but if this place has proven to be an actual cause of depression for you in life then i'd just say, y'know, instead of making an introduction maybe just... stay away and be happy?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  18. CorallocinB

If I dont think what I do or what I stand for is important then what the hell is the point of me doing anything? Clearly I had a stance and I stood by it and will so to the end so tough luck. Also if you read more carefully I didn't spend 6 months writing a novel I spent time within that 1 week I should've been banned for to write some dumb shit about dumb people only to just have it be outdated since I was unjustly banned for 6 months (big shocker no one cares about the unjust bans or being banned period woo hoo). If you're going to blame me for doing nothing when I am someone who had literally no power to change anything to what I wanted to place to become compared to what the people who actually had power and did most things wrong with it then all I can say is you're sticking up for your buddies keep it up (y) . If I was so insecure I wouldn't have been like this at all. I would've been more reserved I would've been less calculated in my approaches I would've just accepted everything as is because I would know that nothing I do would change, but in the end I ignored the fact I couldn't do anything and went out the way I wanted to. I'd be going down as a martyr and I still stand by everything I stood for which was not what the community wanted when I was banned. If that's not me being honest with myself and not only ignoring any insecurities but also showing just who I am as a person then fuck me if I think 1+1 = 2. Im never going to let anyone responsible live down that this place died due to the negligence of the upper administration. Along with a lot of people I still wanted this place to be great, but then they had other plans and this place turned to ass. There's nothing left here and I'll continue to be throwing more rocks at windows that haven't broke yet. If there's any insecurities you believe I am showing then it's also me owning them and I won't give a shit if it disgusts anyone. As someone who has just been within this community for 4 years now for me to not say everything I need to and put it on the table would just be pathetic especially with the state of this community right now.

Why isn't this sub-forum removed yet?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

is this the beginning of your biography? if so its kinda boring

also cant you just leave or something already, like no one really cares about your shit anymore we just like seeing you post then shit posting on your threads

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. CorallocinB

let me just stop right here right now because someone told me to that makes sense after everything ive done (y) you could stop caring about me entirely and just ignore anything i say from here on out not like you give a fuck about me anyway ill do what i've always done and that wont change because i said something aggressive to drunk dog if you have even half of a functioning brain from huffing in this place for as long as you have you'll know any more acknowledgement to anything I do will just keep me around longer i thought i made that clear

also if any staff member tries to come in here and 'save' the situation with some long rebuttal and lock the thread god bless you but im not reading it just going to be a waste of your time

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.