Yes hello ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Cash, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Yes im making a farewell, mentioned it to @Aria before everything went down. tl;dr its gonna be a fuckton of apologies or something sorry if not tagged

@A Slightly Spoopy Cat - Been a cunt to you at various times throughout your tenure, with things such as reporting you for ghosting, stuff with grim and you earlier in the year and various other things
    @olivia - for calling you shit at fortnite and the other stuff you know what i mean
    @helixspiral - for always giving you the hardest of times with my toxicity since december or so, some reason you put up with it??
    @Pacifist - always tried to.... pacify me and again, put up with my shit for no reason
    @Voldemort - never bothered you much when you were lead, but always pissed you off by getting sweer banned
    @Panda With a Gun - always reported your mods for whatever reason and bugged the fuck outta you
    @Ashes Relandi - on/off toxicity with you, usually get along outside of SGM but mess with you a lot in sgm
    @banos - sure u loved me when I was non-toxic back in nov but again same with other higher ups, been a cunt to you and bothered you a lot
    @Aria - stopped talking for a year until recently, been a good friend before and since that. Hopefully you'll stick around on my friendlist after sgm dies
    @BabyFace OP - not a fucking clue why we started talking but it was out of nowhere when you left SGM, again you've been nothing but a great friend to me and I really appreciate it.
    adrian - your shitty ass posts
    nebula - u were good but stuff happened and rip
    etc etc etc
    if I missed you sorry but yeah thanks for the good times and bad times I'm out sgm world

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

no apologies for hurting my heart :(

Take care, Pooman, never forget <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Cash

@Siddo❄ - sorry for stealing the snowflake and leaving u

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Stay til the apocalypse pls!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Take care man, we may have had our differences but still saw you as a good dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Cash

gotta stick around until tonight so I can reply to shit

7. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

good memes

8. Cash

@Senpai Reich - you were THE trap of SGM

9. Cash

@shitface - stole all my tf2 stuff that I never used

10. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Man,rip. Genuinely a good dude,who has also seen a lot of money disappear into SGM. Money champ,if you say.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1