Approved Yellow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Yellow, Dec 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yellow

Yellow VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Yellow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:153941989
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because the reports were invalid and I got karma banned before I could respond to them. The moment I got karma banned I tagged Lighting in discord and DM'd him. He didn't see this and changed it to a Mass RDM ban.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

This is the whole round apart from the first 20sec. I cut that because I was chatting to some IRL friends which you don't need to see.

The reports:
    1) The first kill
    - He ran away from the unid'd. This is the report I did awnser to, which you can see later in the video

2) The second kill
    - I didn't get reported for it atleast to my knowledge but this was RDM so I do deserve a slay for this one. I was trying to move the sword into the cage again.

The next 3 kills were all made after I had seen everyone get proven
    (https://imgur.com/bBwBB5s)
    I looked at my player list and did some maths we had 16 people online, 1 dead T. So I killed the last 3 non-proven players seeing as there should be 3 remaining T's

3 and 4) I'm going to combine these 2 explanations seeing as they are both for the same reason Sea major at 2:32 and BlackyChan at 2:37. I killed these 2 because of the math I did earlier indicating that the last 3 unproven people were T's. Looking back at it 1 was innocent so it must've meant 1 T left.

5) The fifth kill
    - Seeing as this was the last non proven person alive it was a valid reason to kill him.

At most this should be 3 slays seeing as 2 is valid and 3/4 are iffy. But 1 is most 100% a valid kill because I saw them commit a T act and kill 5 was just basic TTT skills.

Keep in mind: I saw everyone test with my own eyes making them 100% proven. And making these kills valid.​

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

well tagging lightning so he will see this

3. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

@Yellow

First off, I do apologize for not seeing the Discord tag and message. I very rarely keep discord open while playing TTT to avoid accidental ghosting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see above, I banned you for Mass RDM because you received a karma ban after racking up 5 questionable kills within a single round on Jondome.

Looking at your video, Yellow, I can conclude the following:

1. Kill on asap rockys stroke game - Not RDM (asap ran away from an unidentified body)
    2. Kill on The Chief | Flux - RDM (with diamond sword - by your admission above)
    3 & 4. Kills on sea major and BlackyChan- Both RDM (KOS on sus - The math you did was flawed because of the missing T)
    5. Kill on Goku-san - Not RDM (common sense kill - all other suspects eliminated)

Because of these findings, I will be accepting this appeal, and voiding the ban. However, you will serve 3 Autoslays for the RDM's committed during the round in question.

Appeal - Accepted
    Punishment - Reduced to 3 Autoslays
    Ban - Voided
    Thread - Locked

Edit: You are unbanned now, Yellow!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.