Approved yeet's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by yeet, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeet

yeet VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    yeet
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    why did i get banned?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ??????????????????????????????????​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

as i was present at the time @Hyper ✿ banned you for your 4th offense of rdm and leave as i requested a mod look at logs and report you for your rdm on me in the vents of teenroom, i was going to do it myself but forgot to gets the logs at the end of the round. Remember when you shot me and said i was t baiting with the "im going to jihad" thing? , but alass you had already left and i didnt notice so you were banned for it

3. yeet

yeet VIP

so i got banned for 2 months for shooting you for 20 damage for thinking that you are t baiting and noone telling me that im going to get slain/reported...
    KOOL
    also i couldnt respond to the report, but someone said kos "name of the guy who said it" for t baiting
    when i shot him he said thats rdm so i stopped
    i thought he said i have a jihad
    YEET OUT

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

i told you at the time "wtf yeet that isnt t baiting you are gonna get slain now" to which you responded with "oh sorry i thought that was t baiting" anyway this isnt really my place and i will let @Hyper ✿ do his job and maybe @Festive Fiona Fantasmo can provide his recording of the time as i beleive it may be helpful

5. yeet

yeet VIP

again i shot him cuz someone kosed him
    and also i d'idnt know that it wasnt t baiting
    and didnt know that i was gonna get reported and slain
    i would never rdm and leave
    the 3 rdms and leaves were rather accidental (like this one) or by a power cut

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  6. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

I was there when this happened and i remember dazza being kosed if that's the teenroom map you're talking about. Sorry if i'm wrong

7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

This was up to the point of the damage. Other than that I will tag @Hyper ✿ to address the appeal itself.

8. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

note me saying "now i can jihad without a detective rdming me" and there was no kos made on me after that just you saying "thats t baiting" il admit its borderline both this situation and the report previously made against me and scotty, however due to how the rules are worded you shot me without reason, which i intended to report you for so you could sit out a slay, alass i forgot to do so and hyper then got the damage in the logs and had noticed you left, see the logical thing you could have done is ask in admin chat if you were safe to leave, especially since i said in voice "you just rdmed me im gonna report you" (not in scottys vid but you can hear me say "thats the 2nd time ive been rdmed"

regardless i feel like i am out of my place here and will not be responding to this appeal anymore unless i am mentioned , just note as i was the victim to the the rdm which resulted in the ban i felt like i should pitch in to help shed some light on the situation

9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I've seen this and will respond promptly.

10. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I have reviewed both sides of this little fiasco and have come to a neutral conclusion, but I'll start first by retelling what went down in my perspective.

dazza had mentioned that he forgot to report yeet for RDMing him so he messaged the staff members online for assistance.
    [​IMG]
    With this in mind, I took a look at the logs to see if you had damaged him which was when I found the damage logs below. I was unable to report it because you had left the server so I waited a round and then banned you for RDM and Leave.
    [​IMG]
    I was unable to retrieve any more information from you, nor were you able to back yourself up so I had to pursue the appropriate punishment, but now that I have your side of the story, I have a better picture painted out for myself.

Going by the rules alone, the damage was RDM. When dazza states that he "can jihad without a detective RDMing" him, he is not admitting to traitorous acts that he has already committed or is committing. This is very borderline but is not KOS-able.
    @dazza, in light of recent events, you should now know that the behavior exhibited by you in this session is not tolerated. Be advised that the continuation of this in the future may result in harsh punishment.

@yeet, I have localized and reduced your ban to 4 weeks due to the fact that this is a very untouched topic and that it is very easy to confuse this with the correct usage self-implication. The reason why I am keeping the 4 weeks is because you still RDM and left and you have quite the history considering you are now on your fourth offense. Remember that during this hiatus, you may still play on any of our other 6 servers, but your next offense will be taken much harsher. To prevent this from happening in the future, try to ask the staff member(s) online if you are free to leave (by typing @ before your message) before you leave a server. If they say so, you should be scots free.

Speaking of scots, thank you @Scotty for the video as it helped to gain more insight on the situation and @aco taco for your discretion for the punishments involved in this appeal.

If you have any further comments, questions or concerns about this appeal, feel free to start a conversation with me by clicking here, otherwise
    Thank you to everyone involved in this appeal for your time; stay safe and have fun on the servers.
    ~Hyper

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.